**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Easiest EOP Volume 3 Carinas challenge?

Sha1emadeSha1emade Posts: 22
edited February 2023 in General Discussion
I just finished thinking with portals and was curious how they rank in order of difficulty. Was a bit brutal with out Hercules. Just wondering in what order are they best to do in? Hardest last.

Comments

• Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    I think it honestly depends on which champs you have at a respectable rank within each challenge.

I did Brotherhood of Mutants with a 6*r3 Juggs, 5* r5 Mags and a 6* r1 Wags. In hindsight should’ve swopped Wags for my r3 Prof X or Toad, just to have an alternate attacker for Ikarus. It wasn’t bad overall for me but still used like 30 revives and about 1200 units worth in potions because Peni and Ikarus suck. Thanos and Scorpion were the easiest fights.

From looking at my own roster based on the amount of 6r3 and above that I’m able to take it on with only doing the one so far I’d determine the level of difficulty to be the below from easiest to hardest.

1. Thunderbolts
    2. Dimensional
    3. Mutants
    4. Robots
    5. A- Force
    6. Spider verse

My plan next will be to formulate a strategy to pick which challenge is easiest on the left side so I can get the remainder of quest rewards to see what I can rank up to make the rest easier.

• Options
    Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★
    actually rewards give some information about difficulty. but of course it depend on your roster too. but overall Robots and Dimensional are easiest then Thunderbolts and Mutants. hardest are A force and Spider verse
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    IMO #Robots is the easiest & #A-force/#Spidey are the hardest
    Right lane (Dormammu to Peni) is easier compared to left (Herc to Dragon) one