**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Forum, New Double Dash Back Gripes

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
So I just want to be clear, I do NOT believe the double dash back "glitch" is in fact a glitch. Why is that you ask? We get a Map 5 that includes not only Dorm as a boss, but YJ and Hood as mini bosses. Hood has a full screen special 1 that in most cases requires a, you guessed it, double dash back. Yellowjacket? Multi-phased specials that require, yup, double dashes. Dorm (and to the same extent Venom), WHOA, now you can't double dash back against these hyper aggressive foes either! Map 5 may be slightly tougher with some of the node/champ changes but the real nerf was the double dash, which conveniently will take over a month to fix (or so we're told) while other glitches that benefitted players instead of Kabam were fixed almost immediately.

We're not fooled Kabam, this is hyper shady and we deserve compensation. This is blatant, I'll spirited and downright shady.

Comments

• DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    *ill spirited
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    hood sp 1 is esay to evade im have no problems at all in this casse but dum im hates him
  • Hey Guys,

First of all, This is a thread related to a bug, so it should be in the Bugs and Known issues forum, where you will find a Known Issues thread that indicates that we have a fix coming for this in the next update.

Secondly, conspiracy theories are not allowed in the forums, so we're closing this down.
This discussion has been closed.