Scorpion Pre-Fight

Repto23Repto23 Member Posts: 786 ★★★
Is there a reason his Rupture pre fight “takes priority over shock sting”

Comments

• A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 995 ★★★★
    Exactly what the ole captain said. Not sure you know what you are doing with scorpion.
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 768 ★★★★
    it says that in the screenshot, just don't know what it's supposed to mean. i have a max 5* and an r4 6* and it makes no sense what is written there in the game text
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,443 ★★★★★

it says that in the screenshot, just don't know what it's supposed to mean. i have a max 5* and an r4 6* and it makes no sense what is written there in the game text

If you accidentally press both prefights, the one with rupture gets activated instead of sting. Ergo rupture takes priority over sting when both buttons are pressed.
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 995 ★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

If you accidentally press both prefights, the one with rupture gets activated instead of sting. Ergo rupture takes priority over sting when both buttons are pressed.
    don't push both buttons....
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    That usually pops up (for me, at least) once I've chosen Shock and am considering Rupture. So basically, it says "You chose Shock first but if you activate Rupture now, it will take priority over (i.e. replace) Shock".

However, it doesn't seem like you've chosen Shock so it makes no sense for it to be there currently. Probably just a glitch.
  • Repto23Repto23 Member Posts: 786 ★★★
    @Graves_3 Thank you! I’ve never tried pushing both at the same time so it was just confusing.

@A_Fungi yes the default is poison but if you’re using suicides then you would want to switch it and gain immunity to poison damage. So I’m “Not sure you know what you are doing with scorpion.”
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Member Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    yeah it's there to let you know what will happen if you choose both. I think Pre-fights need a bit of a tweak though. Champions like Scorpion, Stealthy, and Sorcecer Supreme should have their prefights work differently than for champs like Odin, Apoc, or Galan. The latter have prefights that are supposed to be spent like a currency and that system works well but the former it's more of just a selected ability and should work more like a drop down menu than a charge that gets spent and then refilled at the start of the fight.