**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Am I ready for my 1st EOP Carina? Which one to do first?

gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I got a 4/55 Herc ready for fights before the swap. I don't have suicides unlocked...I'd rather use him anyway.

Stash:

Robots:

Portals:

Helmut:

Mutants:

A-Force/Alpha:

Spider:

Any other advice? Which path?

Thanks for any advice or constructive criticism in advance.

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I completed my first run yesterday and used Spidey 2099, Miles, Piggy and Cosmic Ghost Rider for the left path.

Hercules: Miles.
    Havok: CGR.
    Warlock: CGR.
    Fury: CGR.

Swapped out CGR, brought in Spidey 2099.

MODOK: Miles.
    Blade: Miles.
    Terrax: Piggy.
    Dragon Man: Piggy.

Thanos: Spidey 2099.

* One thing I can recommend is to just start over until you get Hercules down in one go. Otherwise he'll just build up his feats of strength and become stronger and stronger every time you try again. I learned that the hard way.

* Havok is pretty easy, just be mindful that CGR's SP2 will eat up any Armor Up buff you might have since it gives you a beefy Precision, and those two buffs gets turned into a True Strike buff or something. Since that attack also deals energy damage, I wouldn't throw it when you are close to detonating. I also learned that the hard way.

* Warlock is easy with CGR. His SP2 just nukes that big ol' tin boy.

* Fury is fairly easy as well. He's tricky because he's Fury but otherwise it's pretty alright.

* Miles cheeses both Modok and Blade. You can still die (especially if you get a phone call in the middle of the fight, like I did), but you'll die a whole lot less than with probably any other champion in the game. With Modok you need to be aware if he actually is unstoppable when he throws his specials, but Blade always will be so Miles can just run straight at him without having to worry about it.

* Terrax is just hard. I used Piggy because he was the only one with a fair amount of consistent debuffs to place on Terrax, but most of all I simply used revives to get me through. Terrax will also build up more and more Indestructible charges as you fight him, making it even harder to damage him. He's annoying.

* But not as annoying as Dragon Man! I hated that fight. Ate up so many revives. I think you could make a decent argument to bring either Spider-Gwen or Stealthy to deal with him since both can shut off his unstoppable, which is about 90% of what makes that fight so annoying.

* By comparison, Thanos was pretty easy. Spidey 2099 is great. As soon as you get off an SP2, he has the whole fight under control. Thanos' power gain become immensely controllable and you can just do pretty much what you want from then on out. I was nowhere skilled enough to do it in one go, but I'm not surprised that a skilled Spidey 2099 player like KarateMike managed to defeat Thanos with a full health bar.

So in conclusion, I think you have the champs for it. The question is if you have the skill for it, or, if you lack that, the revives to brute force your way through it. I fell squarely into the latter category. I used up every little potion and revive I had. But I got it done in the end. My first EOP: Acceptance run!

Best of luck!
  • Options
    Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★
    farm more revives and rank up cgr. do the demensional being first. then do the left side with herc to get the 100% rewards. or you can do left side with spiders.
  • Options
    KyloKylo Posts: 124
    There seems to be a misconception in the community. Herc's is a beast with suicides and he is VERY compatible with suicides. DOESN'T mean he's meh without. With that being said, Robots and Thunderbolts are the easiest but rank up rhulk, juggs, etc before trying.