**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lag help please.

DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
The game randomly suffers lag. I usually play on an iPad mini 4 that's not loaded down with my apps that would cause problems. I close background apps while playing too. This happens on or off WiFi and I have high speed Wi-Fi. Last test was 33 Mbps download and 9 up. Not sure how your supposed to survive 3 minutes against a mini boss map 5 day 5.
Any tips and suggestions would be appreciated. If a Moderator has any thoughts that would be nice as well. It would be great if Miike or someone would comment on if the help requests actually contribute to lag.

Comments

• ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    I have the same issue
  • Happens on my iPad too. Some days in AW its more pronounced.

Also getting stuck on place Right before AI wants to attack with heavy... AI also starts with combo decides to heavy , i see I coming a mile away p, I swipe back, nothing happens except I freeze in place and eat it.

I found disabling zoom under accessibility options helped some with control issues. Close all background apps does help, however some apps continuously run so uninstalling them might be only choice to be running clean.