**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can't see Chat+Alliance wall

KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I reported this problem to support 4 times, every single one of them I stated that this is not a ban, but I get same automatic answer and they immediately close the ticket
but now I uploaded a video to prove that I'm not lying
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Q-svkOK0UJk
as you can see, when I turn on VPN I can see all chats and type in it(so I'm not banned) as soon as I turn off VPN, I can no longer access any chat not alliance wall

p.s. don't tell me to contact support because I already did
# 04512489 (stated that I'm banned and they immediately close the ticket)
# 04512788 (exactly the same as the previous one)
# 04513235 (exactly the same as the previous one)
# 04513382 (sent it 20 minutes earlier and will update if they respond to me)

Comments

• Options
    same stupid respond :
    Greetings from Kabam Support,

We understand that you're contacting us in response to limited Chat functionality. If you're experiencing an inability to use this feature, this would be the result of a suspension due to having violated our Terms of Service; such actions include, but are not limited to:

"Send, post, transmit or make available any unsolicited or inappropriate content, information or Submissions, junk mail, SPAM, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited or unauthorized commercial or promotional content, information or communications, except as expressly permitted by Kabam as set forth in the Terms or in writing"

If you would like to review our Terms of Service, you may do so here: https://www.kabam.com/corporate/terms-of-service

In order to ensure the security and privacy of our game, we will be unable to discuss the exact details that led to any action taken on this account. Following this initial action, your Chat will remain suspended pending further review for a period of 72 hours. If you do not gain access to the feature again after 72 hours, then we have deemed the suspension permanent. Additionally, please note that our Support team cannot overturn Chat suspensions and any such actions will be considered final.

We appreciate your understanding regarding this matter. Best of luck in playing Marvel Contest of Champions!

Kind regards,
    Astounding Polygraph
    Kabam Support
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike please help !!!
  • Options
    copy past at it's finest
    53ce4fp0bzzf.jpg
  • Options
    UP
  • Options
    MY PROBLEM ISN'T RESOLVED YET !! AND SUPPORT KEEP CLOSING MY TICKETS
  • Options
    for God sake 7 tickets from different emails all answered with the same f***** response ?? are you serious.
    How do they claim that I'm banned and now I'm using a VPN and I can chat freely? is VPN able to unban me or something ??
    and (If) I'm banned, what for ??? I didn't use chat (and don't use it anyway) my only concern is alliance wall and alliance war/quest progress, other than that the chat is trash
    worst support ever