**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Master of Kung fu ??

TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 635 ★★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I got him , is he good unduped?? Any suggestions
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    He's insane regardless of his awakened ability. Just gives him a little more damage but he doesn't need it.
  • Options
    HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 289 ★★
    He doesnt need awakening and doesnt need synergies. although he is an extremely suicide friendy champion. i reccomend ranking him up and watching some videos. Or just play around in rol and figure him out there. he really isnt that hard to play
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 635 ★★★

He's insane regardless of his awakened ability. Just gives him a little more damage but he doesn't need it.

He doesnt need awakening and doesnt need synergies. although he is an extremely suicide friendy champion. i reccomend ranking him up and watching some videos. Or just play around in rol and figure him out there. he really isnt that hard to play

I checked some videos and learned his rotation and TBH i love him , I used him mojo's choice week 4 and his slow is useful with great damage