Who to prioritize ranking

xakhllxakhll Member Posts: 24
I’ve reached a point where I’m not sure what synergy teams are going to be best when I go for Thronebreaker here shortly. I have basically most of the synergy options for the top champs in these screenshots, I’m just not sure which ones will be most helpful. Is the Domino team still good? Of these champs, whose synergy team is most useful for thronebreaker?

Comments

• xakhllxakhll Member Posts: 24
    Just to consolidate this, because I realized I'm asking a huge question with a lot of answers. What champions are most useful for completing thronebreaker title, based on my current roster, and what synergy teams are those champs useful in? I'm pretty comfortable with Falcon and Ultron's rotations, but I also have a 6* mystic 3-4 gem I'm hoping to use once I get someone to rank 3. Any advice or recommendations are appreciated!
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 993 ★★★★
    Why include four stars in these screenshots? It just gives us champions that aren't relevant to the question.

I don't think synergy is a reason to rank a champ generally speaking. Many champs are great without any synergy at all.

You need to rank scorpion as high as you can. He is incredible all by himself and he gives some great synergies to other champs (bonus, not a primary reason to rank him)

Also take CGR up as high as you can. He is a very easy cycle to ramp up to insane damage.

BWDO is also worth the r3 for sure, even not awakened.

Your roster is definitely ready for TB title. I think when I got it, I only had 1 R3 and that was prof x.
  • xakhllxakhll Member Posts: 24
    A_Fungi said:

Why include four stars in these screenshots? It just gives us champions that aren't relevant to the question.

I don't think synergy is a reason to rank a champ generally speaking. Many champs are great without any synergy at all.

You need to rank scorpion as high as you can. He is incredible all by himself and he gives some great synergies to other champs (bonus, not a primary reason to rank him)

Also take CGR up as high as you can. He is a very easy cycle to ramp up to insane damage.

Your roster is definitely ready for TB title. I think when I got it, I only had 1 R3 and that was prof x.

This is super helpful, thank you! The only reason the four stars are there is because I wanted to scroll a little further down to show some of my other five star options that are already at r3, and they just happened to be in those rows. I appreciate your help!
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 993 ★★★★
    xakhll said:

A_Fungi said:

This is super helpful, thank you! The only reason the four stars are there is because I wanted to scroll a little further down to show some of my other five star options that are already at r3, and they just happened to be in those rows. I appreciate your help!
    You can filter them out.

Good luck!