**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Help with act 5?

Hey I'm kind of stuck on 5.1.5 right now and honestly it feels really bad. I see people with 5 and 6 stars doing harder content than me and they can stand up to a few combos before they're knocked out, but with my 4* 5/50 characters I'm dying in 1-2 combos (5 hits = combo) or a couple hits+a special attack. It feels really bad to make a single mistake and lose over half of my health bar, especially when my back swipes aren't even registering half the time so dodging is extremely unreliable and I have to take constant chip damage through my block. What do I even do at this point?

Comments

• mattressmattress Posts: 401 ★★
    What's your roster look like and what masteries do u have set up?
  • SkyeBerrySkyeBerry Posts: 90
    mattress said:

What's your roster look like and what masteries do u have set up?

Any 4* you can't see the stars on is not awakened
  • mattressmattress Posts: 401 ★★
    I would take some points out of vitality and try to unlock precision and cruelty.

As far as rank ups, falcon has a lot of utility and can shut down a lot of nodes/defenders but needs dupe for damage. If u can quake & shake she can do a lot. Ghost is another if u can learn them. Colossus has a lot of immunities and he's already awakened
    mattress said:

I would take some points out of vitality and try to unlock precision and cruelty.

As far as rank ups, falcon has a lot of utility and can shut down a lot of nodes/defenders but needs dupe for damage. If u can quake & shake she can do a lot. Ghost is another if u can learn them. Colossus has a lot of immunities and he's already awakened

Alright. Last time I played colossus was garbage and lucky me I've been practicing ghost recently. Just gotta get the timing on the phase into special 2 a bit better