Help with act 5?

SkyeBerrySkyeBerry Member Posts: 90
Hey I'm kind of stuck on 5.1.5 right now and honestly it feels really bad. I see people with 5 and 6 stars doing harder content than me and they can stand up to a few combos before they're knocked out, but with my 4* 5/50 characters I'm dying in 1-2 combos (5 hits = combo) or a couple hits+a special attack. It feels really bad to make a single mistake and lose over half of my health bar, especially when my back swipes aren't even registering half the time so dodging is extremely unreliable and I have to take constant chip damage through my block. What do I even do at this point?

Comments

• mattressmattress Member Posts: 467 ★★★
    What's your roster look like and what masteries do u have set up?
  • SkyeBerrySkyeBerry Member Posts: 90
    mattress said:

What's your roster look like and what masteries do u have set up?

Any 4* you can't see the stars on is not awakened
  • mattressmattress Member Posts: 467 ★★★
    I would take some points out of vitality and try to unlock precision and cruelty.

As far as rank ups, falcon has a lot of utility and can shut down a lot of nodes/defenders but needs dupe for damage. If u can quake & shake she can do a lot. Ghost is another if u can learn them. Colossus has a lot of immunities and he's already awakened
    mattress said:

I would take some points out of vitality and try to unlock precision and cruelty.

As far as rank ups, falcon has a lot of utility and can shut down a lot of nodes/defenders but needs dupe for damage. If u can quake & shake she can do a lot. Ghost is another if u can learn them. Colossus has a lot of immunities and he's already awakened

Alright. Last time I played colossus was garbage and lucky me I've been practicing ghost recently. Just gotta get the timing on the phase into special 2 a bit better