**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Daredevil (Hells Kitchen) Main Issues

With champs like Gorr and America Chavez getting tune ups while not even being bad before tune ups I think someone really deserving of one is Daredevil (Hells Kitchen)

His main issue holding him back are

Regeneration Rate: it’s way too low especially when you have champs like kingpin and Diablo who can literally heal all game and work with cides then you have Daredevil who doesn’t work with cides and his regen is really low tuning up his regen rate to 60-70% would be amazing for the champ

Damage: he’s lacking In damage like no other even when fully ramped up his damage is “pretty good” at best but his ramp up doesn’t last all that long extending Fury and/or Reducing the length of rage after the sp2 or just increasing his damage overall would help a ton

Reliant on Sig: I personally don’t have a problem with him being sig reliant but I know it’s a problem people have but I’m neutral on this

Reliant on synergies: most synergies I think he should have in his base kit but he really on relies on synergies because of the reason listed above if he had those synergies would be more of an option then a must

These are the main issues holding Daredevil back and I think a tune up would greatly benefit him and people fans of the Netflix show and just Daredevil in general

Comments

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    ❤️
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,545 ★★★★★
    Agree with most of this. I use him fairly often; particularly when I need a really reliable Miss counter.

His Regen rate is crazy low, especially looking at the likes of Kingpin, Diablo, Gorr and Absorbing Man. And it makes him functionally unusable if you run Recoil Masteries.

The Heavy-charge-Miss ability he has in his Spidergwen/Punisher synergy is huge for him, so it's a shame one of the two partners is a hard-to-obtain Trophy champion. How many people have Punisher as a 5* or 6*?

A tiny tweak or two (like the design team did when they revisited Gamora's first buff) could be huge for him....