**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Bullet Sponges

I've been an on/off player for 7 years and have stayed as Conqueror for many of those years. I find the sidequests and eventquests to be the most fun in this game and acts are only for boosted rewards. Somehow i got to try the Uncollected eventquest as a Conqueror and it wasn't bad i enjoyed it and finished it. Anyways closing in on the Banquet i used the t5 basic i got from login 7 days and got Uncollected. Banquet was here i used 4 thousand units i've gathered on/off playing and got some good stuff...and 800 thousand scrap was gathered. I used some of it but wanted to wait for the Scrap Store, while waiting I got my rewards for solo and alliance milestones. I took some 6* for the first time to r2 and r3 and somehow i found myself in act 6 since everything was completed i became a Cavalier and used my scrap on the Workshop Store. And then i remembered ofcourse there was a reason for me going to Cavalier i just didn't wanna think about it, Absorbing Man and Baron Zemo had joined the eventquests with all the bullet sponges they could gather. Somehow sidequest and eventquest had become harder then becoming Uncollected and Cavalier. Uncollected is becoming as unimportant as Conqueror for the devs yet they still up the difficulty for the sidequest and eventquest, the funniest thing in this game is getting shafted only because 7 stars are coming. Not everyone plays this game as if their life depends on it.