**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Idea for arena improvement

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
edited February 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
So i was grinding arena for units as I’m stuck in EOP🫠; i thought about this idea before as well when i was grinding for arena during the gifting event.
The idea is like we have hacks in incursions and the ability to choose modifiers in AQ, we should have a similar feature in arena. Before the first fight of the particular arena, the player can be presented with a list of 3-4 hacks for all his champs and a modifier that will be selected by the game team. And the player can pick which difficulty modifier he wants just like AQ which are categorised under epic,heroic,etc.
as higher modifiers will grant more points it will make hitting milestones easy and hacks will make the grinding a bit fun!
Thoughts?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    Only way to introduce these hacks without prolonging the player experience is for them to all be positive and randomly apply to a champion at the start of a battle to speed up the matchup.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★

Only way to introduce these hacks without prolonging the player experience is for them to all be positive and randomly apply to a champion at the start of a battle to speed up the matchup.

That’s what i meant
  • AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★

That’s what i meant
    If you only need to do it once, sure. But if you have to do it everytime you start a new match, it'll be a pain. Hence if it was always just random and you never got to pick, at worst, you get something that your champion can't benefit from (so just like a usual arena matchup), and at best, you get a power prowess and you kill the opponent with one sp1.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,596 ★★★★
    I feel like every time an arena fight starts, your champion can get a random positive effect(Regeneration, Physical Resistance, Armor Up, Fury, Precision, True Strike, etc). These effects will randomly generate, meaning that there is no hassle with a selection or any visuals

That’s what i meant
    If you only need to do it once, sure. But if you have to do it everytime you start a new match, it'll be a pain. Hence if it was always just random and you never got to pick, at worst, you get something that your champion can't benefit from (so just like a usual arena matchup), and at best, you get a power prowess and you kill the opponent with one sp1.
    Yea just once, if its again and again then it will be even more painful 😣

I feel like every time an arena fight starts, your champion can get a random positive effect(Regeneration, Physical Resistance, Armor Up, Fury, Precision, True Strike, etc). These effects will randomly generate, meaning that there is no hassle with a selection or any visuals

That’s another good idea according to me
  • How about adding auto-battle to Arenas 😁👍

How about adding auto-battle to Arenas 😁👍

That’s the dream😂
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★
    the only thing i need is mastery set up for arena like BG.
  • SmokyWahnSmokyWahn Posts: 5
    When you have millions of players around the world why I’m fighting every time against the same people??? It’s a group of more or less 15-20 people after round 3 come the same people it doesn’t matter if I play in the morning, during the day, in the afternoon or at night. So I feel betrayed. In the Arena some weeks ago I fought for Valkyrie in the first round the cut off for the 5* was 12,5 million. I thought ok next round I play more intensive because I can reach this goal and I made 12,6 million points. Then the cut off was 12 million but I doesn’t became the Valkyrie. How can it be???? Is it for every country different how many points you have to reach???