**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spider-Man classic buff ideas

After seeing the first version of Spider-Man classics buff I think it’s fair to say a large portion of the community were pretty dissatisfied with how it ended up even if kabam can change the buff whenever they want. I was bored today and decided to come up with a few ideas that could maybe influence some ideas to kabam

“When Peter Parker is inflicted with a stun/parry debuff, Peter’s sixth sense (spider sense) takes over and grants a 100% chance to evade all incoming attacks whilst stunned/parried. When defending he inflicts one of his personal web debuffs when spider sense is active during a stun/parry”

“Peter’s sp1 has 4 hits and each hit shoots a web at the opponent and each hit grants a unique webbed debuff these debuffs are decelerate (100% potency), enervate (15% potency), petrify (60% potency), wither (40% potency)

“The webbed debuffs do not stack and instead replace”

“Heavy attack inflicts a taunt for 10 seconds, cool-down is 15 seconds

“When opponent launches a special attack Peter is granted a 20% chance to evade all incoming attacks per web debuff on opponent (enervate, decelerate etc) this ability is active outside of special attacks but only works when opponent attempts to intercept u and leaves only a 50% chance to evade (this ability is brought to 100% when defending) each time Peter evades he gets granted a fury passive of 20% for 25 seconds.

“Once all web debuffs are placed on the opponent (all 4 of the debuffs as a stack of 1) they opponent become web cacooned (rooted) for 8 seconds and peters combat power rate is increased by 50% and all of peters special attacks damage are increased by 200%, once the root has ended each debuff becomes a passive, (the passive version of these debuffs are doubled the potency of there debuff form). the passives cannot become another root until they are replaced by there debuff version.”

“Peter’s sp2 is granted 10% attack rating for each web debuff/passive on the opponent”

“When brought below 30% health, Peter stops pulling his punches and goes all out on the opponent, granting 60% resistance to all dmg sources (unless inflected with a poison). Whenever peter dashes towards the opponent his medium attacks are unblockable and unstoppable and his granted a passive fury of 125% potency for 0.5 seconds, this fury can be paused if u use a special attack right before hitting the opponent.”

“Peter’s sp3 puts all web debuffs on opponent and grants the web cocoon (rooted) debuff for 8 seconds”

And that’s all I really came up with today I hope it sounds good and not to op, if they were to intend even a part of this I would rlly enjoy if his spider sense whilst stunned had a unique evade animation, like superior kang or wasp, he would do a flip like stealthy but stick his hand out and thwip a web at the opponent. Thank u if u made it this far and let me know if your would change anything or if u like the ideas 😊

Comments

• Options
    I should have mentioned that his 20% chance to evade special attack hits per debuff on opponent includes the passive variants of the debuffs aswell so it is usable because they won’t be rooted once the passive versions are on the opponent until they are replaced with the debuff versions from using sp1
  • Options
    Also when u web cocoon them it doesn’t consume the debuffs