**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Good day for my account!

OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
Just finished my fourth EOP carina challenge, ranked up Dragon man for this run and he didn’t disappoint me! Other two on the team were Omega Sentinel and Nimrod. Choose the skill nexus because I still miss Nick and Kingpin.

And after many skill nexuses I finally gotten myself a 6* Nick fury.

Also opened one featured afterwards, infamous Ironman!

Now preparing for the last two challenges, spider verse and Alpha..

Cheers all

Comments

• Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Thank you @Ace2319
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!🥳🎉🎉
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Congrats. Those are my last 2 left also!

Alternate avengers team is decided. Still don't know what I am doing with spiders.
  • Options
    @A_Fungi

I plan to use r3 stark spidey, r3 Spider-Man 2099 and r3 Miles (all awakened).

For the other one I might have to use r5 sig 200 scarlet witch, 6* r3 captain marvel movie en third slot I don’t know yet. Might rank up my rogue
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Congrats!!!!
  • Options
    A_Fungi said:

Congrats. Those are my last 2 left also!

Alternate avengers team is decided. Still don't know what I am doing with spiders.

This was my last run and I used Spidey 2099, Peni and Stark Spidey...worked quite well.
  • Options
    Omedenn said:

@A_Fungi

I plan to use r3 stark spidey, r3 Spider-Man 2099 and r3 Miles (all awakened).

For the other one I might have to use r5 sig 200 scarlet witch, 6* r3 captain marvel movie en third slot I don’t know yet. Might rank up my rogue

This should work. I took the 6*/5* SW and 6* Rogue and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. My 5* SW and 6* Rogue put in work!
  • Options
    Peni better than Miles you recon? @DragonMCOC
  • Options
    Omedenn said:

Peni better than Miles you recon? @DragonMCOC

I thought so. I was debating between Peni and Miles, and chose Peni. I have seen people having success with Miles as well.
  • Options
    Cool, will take them both and captain marvel. First saving some units and potions again