**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

rank up

so I'm able to take a cosmic or mystic champ to R5 or id consider taking a mystic 5* to rank 3
I have thor 4/40 sig lv 80 for cosmic although I'm still keen to wait for hyperion
my 5* mystics are jugg magik and guilly all unduped
I have ghost rider domamu loki jug all unduped strange mordo ucl and IF all duped

Comments

• godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I already have SL Hulk Iceman Bw and SW at rank 5 and my masteries are ok i have 3/4 in both furys cruelty and precision I have maxed deep wounds
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    any advice as to who would be best would be most appreciated? I was thinking magik for power control and the fact she's a weapon but I don't know with her not being duped but I also recently just got hawkeye finally so not completely necessary.
  • TheGumbaTheGumba Posts: 27
    Ghost Rider is great for AQ and AW especially if you get his judgements and regen going, lots of good how-to videos on YouTube for that.

I'd go Magik for R3 though, even if unduped; duped just gives the random limbo at 1,2,3 bars of power. You still get her L2 power drain/lock which is huge of event quests and special quests like web slinger, bautista, etc. Add mystic dispersion and you get power more often from enemy buffs expiring.

Can't go wrong with Thor either, but Hyperion gets the edge over Thor. He's like Thor with power gain.