**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When this would be finally fixed???

HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 211 ★★
edited February 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/325331/howard-the-duck-bug#latest

I made a topic about howard bug when the previous update went live and also saw another topics about that issue. But this issue is not even on the bug board in trello. Is there somebody from administration who check bugs page of the forum and add bugs on the board? I understand that Howard the duck is not the most popular character, but a bug is a bug and should be fixed.

Comments

• Options
    Ely_20Ely_20 Posts: 83
    I feel you on that. Made a post myself about broken Doctor Strange synergies and it’s never seen the light of day. Probably never will.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    Getting bugs confirmed on this forum is an unnecessarily ridiculous struggle. It’s always been bad but now mods will just ignore threads Instead of posting that they’re taking it to the game team.
  • Options
    The same issue with 1* colossus, which can be helpful in variant 4, also made several posts about him not being buffed, but administration is just ignoring :(
  • Options
    So, even now, this thread is just removed by admins from general discussions to the bugs page, where it would be lost forever😂😭
    Still no response