Is sabertooth good?

007md92007md92 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

Without any senergy as a stand alone champ. Is he good?
Can he tackle TB quests?
I have seen he can only manage some bleed and thats it. And some regen.

But i really like his smooth play style.
Smooth animation. I am ranking up 6 stars that i dont own as maxed out 5 star just to make my rank ups interesting.

If he had some extra mechanism like strong armour break unstoppable unblockable would have been good. If he made damage through blocks! That would have been icing on the cake.

Comments

• 007md92007md92 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I have a soft spot for Wolverine and Sabertooth.
    The claw brothers.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Genuinely forgot he was in the game. That's crazy
  • GuytennisGuytennis Member Posts: 420 ★★★
    Short answer: no
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    Yes ish
  • Maxwell2454Maxwell2454 Member Posts: 100 ★★
    Once you ramp him up his damage is great and he's got some decent utility with immunites

Genuinely forgot he was in the game. That's crazy

💀Bruh ...
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    007md92 said:

Without any senergy as a stand alone champ. Is he good?
    Can he tackle TB quests?
    I have seen he can only manage some bleed and thats it. And some regen.

But i really like his smooth play style.
    Smooth animation. I am ranking up 6 stars that i dont own as maxed out 5 star just to make my rank ups interesting.

If he had some extra mechanism like strong armour break unstoppable unblockable would have been good. If he made damage through blocks! That would have been icing on the cake.

He's a great ramp-up champion, especially after a couple of fights I'm guessing they didn't want to add too much in terms of an unblockable or unstoppable just because once he gets a few Furies under his belt, that chip damage through their block is going to be enough and anything beyond that could be broken.

If you're looking for more damage or something extra, look up his synergies on Aunt Mai to build a team around him.

https://auntm.ai/champions/sabretooth/tier/6
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    yes and no. He is solid for sure, but so many other champs have the same utility and ramp up as he does, but much faster and much better damage. If he is one of your few 6* however, he is absolutely work ranking up.
    Actually I love the mechanism of

Stark sidey
    Hit monkey
    Sabertooth
    Stealth spidey

You know. Champs that are pretty smooth.
    Thier attack style is fluid. Very fast and they slide and jump soo much soo quickly!!!
    Amazing. Very comfortable champs.

Tried my best to put it in words.
    I hope i made sense.
    The smooth mechanic animation style

I think void too have that.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,524 ★★★★★
    He was my first R5 4 star. I played him to death and loved planning to get the most furies by the time I reached the boss.

But he's very much a "yesterday's hero". The new champs just do everything better. I haven't bothered ranking my 5 or 6 star.
  • LaurcenLaurcen Member Posts: 20
    Whats a sabertooth?
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,916 ★★★★
    He's pretty great. My friend loves him, and uses him all the time as a lane clearer. Overall a pretty decent champ, just left behind a bit by all the new champs