**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

7* here I come!

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,204 ★★★★★
I’m only assuming that Kabam’s going to price a 7* at 20k shards

*sadly waits to see they price them at 25k shards :neutral:*

Comments

• Options
    THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    25K is a little to much. 15K was sufficient. As for F2P TB and under players they don't have many 6 stars and with such huge pools it's difficult to dupe champions.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Incoming Iron Patriot
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,157 ★★★★★

Hoping for some news on these sooner than later.

ditto
  • Options
    I'd love for them to be 10k shards, but seeing what the game economy team decided for the price of 6* featured crystals being 15k instead of 12.5k like with the 5* featured because they thought they undervalued the 5* featured doesn't instill much hope they won't overinflate the cost of 7* crystals right from the start
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    I'm hopeful the 7* will be 10K shards, but going to prepare myself that they could be more.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 886 ★★★
    Chovner said:

I'd love for them to be 10k shards, but seeing what the game economy team decided for the price of 6* featured crystals being 15k instead of 12.5k like with the 5* featured because they thought they undervalued the 5* featured doesn't instill much hope they won't overinflate the cost of 7* crystals right from the start

I'm still a little salty over the dual class 6* price also. But that's Kabam for ya.
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,121 ★★★★★
    Magus from TCN probably has like 2mil 7* shards already after that gifting event
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    Oh yeah can't wait for the featured 7*s of Joe fixit, daredevil classic, kamala khan, and iron fist.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★★
    I think the price of a 7* will be evaluated from kabam by the amount of shards summoners have (equalized). I see no other reason why we already can collect those shards
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 981 ★★★★
    why 25k???? or better yet why even 20K?????? makes no sense whatsoever. There still gonna have Captain America, Sentry, Karnah, Taskmaster, beast, captain britain, iron man, red skull, Drax, Ms Marvel, iron fist, purgatory, and soooo much more unwanted and/or undesired champs on the pool.

The 7* should be priced at 10k nothing more nothing less. Unless of course, if the pool will ONLY contain god tier/semi god tier champs like nick fury, aegon, kingpin, dr doom, hercules, omega sentinel and others. You get the picture.

• Options
    Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 364 ★★★
    Don’t even bother opening until the pool is decent.
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★

25K is a little to much. 15K was sufficient. As for F2P TB and under players they don't have many 6 stars and with such huge pools it's difficult to dupe champions.

Can you imagine a conqueror struggling to beat uncollected with a rank 2 seven star.

I’ve seen multiple conquerors with three rank 3 six stars. When i got conqueror I had two four star rank 3s and the rest were max three stars.

Crazy sad
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    flygamer said:

Oh yeah can't wait for the featured 7*s of Joe fixit, daredevil classic, kamala khan, and iron fist.

But Joe fixit is good and iron fist can be broken with synergies I wouldn't mind either
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Gamora, Antman, Classic Hulk, and Classic Spider-Man will 100% be in the basic pool.
    I can feel it.
    But GG on the 7 star shards! Hopefully you get some top tiers in your first two... Like buffed Hulk.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,104 ★★★★★
    Huh? Ppl really think they will cost 20K, 25K and even more? We can't really know and everyone can have their guesses but, why wouldn't it be 10K?
  • Options

Huh? Ppl really think they will cost 20K, 25K and even more? We can't really know and everyone can have their guesses but, why wouldn't it be 10K?

I just always expect Kabam greed
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    Should be like a 5&6 star. 10 k
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,529 ★★★★★
    Gogi said:

Cost should be 10k, there is no reason to jack up prices just because some players have easier to dupe 6*.

You must have not met inflation! 😂
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Gogi said:

Cost should be 10k, there is no reason to jack up prices just because some players have easier to dupe 6*.

There is already inflation buddy. There are over 250 champions in the game. When 6*s were released there were about the half and still it was annoying to recollect them as 6*s from 5*s.
    Now the roster reset will be bigger, even if 7*s cost 10k shards, which they should, if they follow the same pattern as any other rarity (36,36 dupes of previous rarity to collect the shards for the next rarity).
    There is absolutely no reason to make them cost above 10k.
    If they do, the transition from 6*s to 7*s will be rough for most people, except of course the big whales, which no matter the shards cost they will have full 7*s rosters after a very few months.
    Anyway, the 7*s basic pool probably will be full of duds, like when every other previous rarity was appeared 😂
    For that it’s sure Kabam will keep the pattern 😂
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,529 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Gogi said:

There is already inflation buddy. There are over 250 champions in the game. When 6*s were released there were about the half and still it was annoying to recollect them as 6*s from 5*s.
    Now the roster reset will be bigger, even if 7*s cost 10k shards, which they should, if they follow the same pattern as any other rarity (36,36 dupes of previous rarity to collect the shards for the next rarity).
    There is absolutely no reason to make them cost above 10k.
    If they do, the transition from 6*s to 7*s will be rough for most people, except of course the big whales, which no matter the shards cost they will have full 7*s rosters after a very few months.
    Anyway, the 7*s basic pool probably will be full of duds, like when every other previous rarity was appeared 😂
    For that it’s sure Kabam will keep the pattern 😂
    Shhhh! My children don't know that their daddy is struggling to feed them! 🤣