**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Changes to DareDevil vs Spiderman

Used to be Classic DareDevil would auto evade spider-mans first web shots and you could evade out of spider mans hits afterwards. Now DareDevil will auto evade the web hits but you are locked out of evading the hits at the end. IF you manually evade while the auto evade happens you can still evade out the hits afterwards but that use to not the be the case. Was this changed on purpose or is it a bug? My DareDevil is sig 99 so it will evade 100% of the time, so it's not a sig thing.

Comments

• Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    I think it's a matter of distance. Even with auto evade if you are far enough you are able to evade the punches. Give it a try!
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    It has nothing to do with Daredevil. It has everything to do with Spiderman’s level 1 being broken. That’s why in the Valor event, they love putting Symbiote Spiderman on the “unblockable level 1” node. Because the webs apparently aren’t the unblockable part, just the punches which you can’t dodge even if you dodge the webs (unless you’re lucky and something failed in the attack) because it homes in on you
    I’m not a super high leveled played, so that definitely stopped me from beating the last 2 lines in the Webslinger Challenge. That and the AI still being able to evade and immediately attack me, whereas, my evades make me wait a second despite the update fixing that.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    It has nothing to do with Daredevil. It has everything to do with Spiderman’s level 1 being broken. That’s why in the Valor event, they love putting Symbiote Spiderman on the “unblockable level 1” node. Because the webs apparently aren’t the unblockable part, just the punches which you can’t dodge even if you dodge the webs (unless you’re lucky and something failed in the attack) because it homes in on you

The sp1 isnt broken. you can completely dodge the sp1 attack.. you just need distance.
    I’ve tried it max screen before and I’ve tried both outright blocking and dodging the web shots and he always goes full screen faster than the game will let me dodge. Pretty much the second webshot being shot starts his dash in my game