**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Worth doing Rogue and Witch only run?

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips

Here is my Alpha Flight, A-Force and Brotherhood roster. Would it be better to do a double obj for eop with Rogue and Witch or do them separately. I am perfectly willing to rank up basically anyone to R3
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I brought up rogue to r3 and sw to r5 just for this. Still havent tried yet..
  • I did it with 6* Rogue R3 and 5* Rogue and SW. Wasn't that bad. The first 4 with Herc, then SW for Kraven, Scorpion with Rogue, Ikaris with SW and Peni with everyone. Kraven was just annoying because you loose too much health with a 5* but not too difficult. Scorpion was pretty easy with Rogue, just spam sp2 and don't worry about the petrify, it doesn't last long. Ikaris was a long fight, but SW makes it easy. Peni sucked, you need to get her shield, but you loose too much health with the node and the timer until the shield resets is too short to deal that much damage, i used a lot of revives there. And Thanos is Thanos, prepare to die for the tiniest mistake. Overall I believe it was worth getting 2x1. Saves time and in the end resources too
  • AlexMiloAlexMilo Posts: 57
    I butchered my way through it with r3 6* Rogue and r5 5* Witch. It was alright, but took 80+ revives. Having an r3 Witch would definitely help you, Rogue ended up doing most of the work for me.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,892 ★★★★★
    I did it. It wasn't too bad. Basically, SW for everything besides the first phase of Thanos cause Rogue's heave can punish him.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    Currently in the midst of my first run (Spider verse) and as someone who is not particularly skilled, my view is that the fewer times to attempt the whole path, the better.