**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So kabam....

Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,152 ★★★★
Why isn't professor X tagged illuminati

Comments

• Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    Yeah. MCOC Professor X is the one from the House Of X storyline, where he is on Krakoa and has no ties with the Illuminati
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    There's tons of hashtags missing in the game in general, Prof X actually should be Illuminati, since the Krakoan Era is after Secret Invasion, this already happened in his past.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    edited February 2023
    Jackd1989 said:

I think this is because the Professor X in the game is the Krakoan Era Professor X who has no ties to the Illuminati

As someone who loves cartoons and movies from marvel, but just cant like the comics, can u enlighten me on that Xavier plz? Ive always wondered how/why can he walk and why does he have that mini cerebro on his head all the time?

I tried to look up those 2 questions online, but havent found the answer :/
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

Jackd1989 said:

I think this is because the Professor X in the game is the Krakoan Era Professor X who has no ties to the Illuminati

As someone who loves cartoons and movies from marvel, but just cant like the comics, can u enlighten me on that Xavier plz? Ive always wondered how/why can he walk and why does he have that mini cerebro on his head all the time?

About the Cerebro I don't know, haven't read the Krakoan era and forward X men. But for Prof walking, this actually happens several times in comics, the first one I think is during his love affair with Lilandra of the Shi Ar empire (our 2022 winner is his guardian), when she "cured" him with advance technology. She s also the one who made Cerebro in the first place for the X-Men.
    But in general, Xavier can always walk in his Astral form.
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    SuelGames said:

Jackd1989 said:

Prof Xs “soul” is taken hostage by Shadow King after Cyclops kills Prof X. Prof X and Shadow King were engaged in a long fight in the astral realm. Some X-Men (including Fantomex) enter the astral plane to stop Shadow Kings plot to take over the world. They manage to stop him, and when exiting the astral plane Fantomex allows Prof X to take his body, meaning Prof X returned to the physical world with the ability to walk. Prof X used Fantomex’s body to make himself a new body, the one we see in the game.

Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, I might not have all the details, but this is what I know.
  • Options
    THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    It's not just tags. I asked about the synergies that Zemo and Abs Man were missing, but I never got a reply. I mean Zemo not having a synergy with Cap and Abs Man with Loki just doesn't make any sense. And I can name numerous champions that are missing tags considering which universe they belong to.
  • Options
    Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    Axew said:

SuelGames said:

Jackd1989 said:

Prof Xs “soul” is taken hostage by Shadow King after Cyclops kills Prof X. Prof X and Shadow King were engaged in a long fight in the astral realm. Some X-Men (including Fantomex) enter the astral plane to stop Shadow Kings plot to take over the world. They manage to stop him, and when exiting the astral plane Fantomex allows Prof X to take his body, meaning Prof X returned to the physical world with the ability to walk. Prof X used Fantomex’s body to make himself a new body, the one we see in the game.

Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, I might not have all the details, but this is what I know.
    Spot on there, happened during Astonishing X-Men series. I wonder if we will ever see any of the Sins of Sinister Chimera's in the game at some point (current X-Men comic storyline)
  • Options
    THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    Jackd1989 said:

Axew said:

SuelGames said:

Jackd1989 said:

Spot on there, happened during Astonishing X-Men series. I wonder if we will ever see any of the Sins of Sinister Chimera's in the game at some point (current X-Men comic storyline)
    And it's on fire. I recommend others to read it.