**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not losing health from AW

How is it possible for someone not to lose any health from fights in AW?

Comments

• Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    We had people not lose health all the time in my old alliance. They just sat there at the start node and didn't move. It's possible.

Slackers

• Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Lots of regen champs can go through it and finish at full health. My ww2 cap can go a whole war with almost no damage if I avoid Magik/Iceman/Dorm. It does look fishy depending on the champ/matchups though.
  • Options
    This person went through the whole war from beginning to end & didn't lose any health even against the boss.
  • Options
    This person went through the whole war from beginning to end & didn't lose any health even against the boss.

Like others say depends on the fights and boss.
    If the Boss its a magik, Dorm, spidey, i really have heard time believe they dont Loose any at all.
    In the normal move in path its still possible if u avoid the harder nodes / champs u can move until subboss/boss with 3 full hp champs..

U can see in the % in the AW if he did any of his part. Also what champs did he use or what path did he take..
    if its really high i think like over 11-13 and also kill the boss well seems unreal.
    if its low lower than5% he prob just moved around and take couple of steps
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    What tier r u in... 15-20..????? Just a guess
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Depends on a lot of things.

Champs they have (and what rank), champs they fought (and what rank), what tier of AW you're in.

I breeze through AW effortlessly on my 2nd account (tier 8) without taking damage cause the champs they put on defense are just easy to fight, I don't even use a regen champ. Especially when they put Nightcrawler as the boss, just hit him to swashbuckling mode and he's the easiest champ to fight. Just bait specials, evade, hit him. Rinse and repeat till he's dead.

If it's a Magik boss you can still do it without taking damage from Limbo, but you need specific champs like Archangel, Dr. Voodoo, champs that reduce defensive abilities, and maybe be a little lucky as well.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It depends really there could be a number of reasons, boosts, regain champs, easy to fight defenders, weak defenders or hacking which may fit the bill.

Though it really could be anything since you aren't saying your teir, their pi as defenders or who they were or who the attack team was.
  • Options
    MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Dont get hit...
  • Options
    I am tier 11. These are all fair enough comments. It was just alot of players were saying there was something strange as they had a really hard job taking him down as boss which they don't normally have problems with, so they thought there was some hacking involved. He was a strong player though. It was just abnormally strange.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    some people are very skilled. some just play well with regen champs. some are hackers. spend a second a look at the player's titles and level.

• Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    some people are very skilled. some just play well with regen champs. some are hackers. spend a second a look at the player's titles and level.

This right there. If I was in T11 and had my level/masteries/regen champs I would look like I was hacking