**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7.2.5 Power Shield/Rage

I'm not the smartest when it comes to understanding how all of the nodes correspond with each other so I think I'm missing something on this path. None of my specials are doing hardly any real damage yet the node says it should be doing 400% damage. Is one of the other nodes counteracting the power shield node? My R3 CGR was doing 7500 on his sp2.

Comments

• Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    The Rage node caps the damage.
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 438 ★★★
    That’s a stupid node combo
  • Options
    Señor DudeSeñor Dude Posts: 67
    Oh yeah, this path sucks
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

I'm not the smartest when it comes to understanding how all of the nodes correspond with each other so I think I'm missing something on this path. None of my specials are doing hardly any real damage yet the node says it should be doing 400% damage. Is one of the other nodes counteracting the power shield node? My R3 CGR was doing 7500 on his sp2.

You're gonna want to use someone with lots of DoT. AA Fury iBom are all probably good,
  • Options
    Just_Frank2022Just_Frank2022 Posts: 139
    Thanks for the replies. Yeah finally figured out it was the rage node negating the power increase ended up just cheesing the path with AA, diablo and toad.