**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A question to thronebreakers

2»

Comments

• Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    I can’t get past chapter 1
    I went at it again and got to the cosmic chapter, this month is much easier than last.
  • Options
    MIND035MIND035 Posts: 35
    I would say thronebreaker is easy with the right champs, the only thing hard was the grandmaster, but i oneshot him with proff x
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★
    I can clear it but not itemless
    Sorry to butt in because I am relatively new Paragon. I use items to only complete an not explore last month. Like everyone said, it is nice if you have a ton of 6r3 / r4 who are perfect counters… but for me, I only have 1 or 2 in each class and not necessary useful on these nodes. Still bring in a fair number of 5r5s in but one mistake and you are done. Really exposes your roster depth and your knowledge of the game, this TB difficulty.
    The AI is so passive sometimes, you can’t bait sp2 because they just don’t want to throw it and before you know it you dash back a dozen times and now you are in the corner and then you get clipped, sp3 and now you are down one champ.
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    I don’t know who put Bishop on the mutant/shrug chapter. That wasn’t nice. You deserve a cold dinner.
  • Options
    DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    I can clear it but not itemless
    I buy the 1000 unit offer for boosts and revives then go for 💯. This month was fun only used boosts and couple of revives.
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    I can clear the whole thing pretty easy
    It's pretty easy. I just use Kitty + Tigra + Boss counter + 2x Class Champs. Works pretty well for me
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Paragon here
    I can do exploration with 5 stars
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Its harder to clear with the class themed champs, I recommend you to just pick good counters for each path ignoring most of the class nodes.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★

Paragon here and I can do it revive less if i actually do a few reruns sometimes if i make mistake

This is where I am. I’ve burned a few L1 revives on tricky paths (example: path D TB 2.2 with Mojo, Domino, KM and Maw) because I didn’t want or have time to rerun. I’ve had plenty L1s expiring since connection issues helped me decide to postpone EoP runs—ergo, not a big deal.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    I can’t get past chapter 1
    Yeah this month is much easier than last especially with red mags to clear a lot of the bosses. I can clear TB but I won’t be able to explore.