**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Battlegrounds bug -- Match results in a LOSS after first round victory victory

I was in a Battlegrounds match last night. Won the first round. After completing the second round I was waiting on the results screen. Then got the match ending message. I expected a win. There was a lag that showed the previous match results again. Went back in to see if I got promoted. Got the results of the last round which showed a loss! The medal dropped and missed my promotion to the next level.

Attaching pictures of the win/loss record showing that was the last fight, the first round result to prove I won the first round, and the result of the fight to show only 1 round took place that shows I won the first round as well as the medal count dropping to 1. Medal count dropping to 1 validates that, if the results were proper, I should be promoted to the next level which leaves a sour taste in the mouth.

My guess is that at some point a connection loss occurred during the fight and re-established itself which I can understand. I would suggest that these situations should not result in a loss for the person who won the first round as a work around until a proper fix is discovered.