**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Battlegrounds Points Deletion

Hey everyone, I was playing on Victory track and got to Round Three, having to play Human Torch into Kingpin. I finished the fight with about half health and in about a minute. Everything proceeded like normal with no connection issues or delay, and I end up seeing that my points are zeroed out and the stats show that nothing happened at all. I was wondering if anything like this has happened to anyone else, as it was very frustrating to see this loss after putting up a pretty good fight. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    ГоцулГоцул Posts: 15
    Same problem, every update of the game can't be released without new bugs, I'm starting to get frustrated with this game
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    I won here and it shows 00000 that it is Kabam???

• Options

This bugg happened to me twice
  • Options
    edited February 2023

Same problem, every update of the game can't be released without new bugs, I'm starting to get frustrated with this game

The worst thing is that it is not clear when it will be fixed and what to do in general if this happens again, is there any point in playing now and who will return the spent resources and the points that I should have earned, I will come back now and if the same thing happens, then it is useless and I could earn points for this time because of this bug, I have to wait. Apparently, no one will return anything, and if they do, it will be meager rewards as usual and apologies, there are always problems with this game, it's time to think about improving it, and not introducing new modes, such as relics and so on, since when I started playing this game always has some bugs, sometimes on union tasks, then on union wars, every new update is a 100% new bug
  • Options
    Cap_BrandonCap_Brandon Posts: 7
    edited February 2023
    Same here and I've seen it happen to people playing against me a few times so we are all getting screwed by this. Have they even acknowledged this? It's a ridiculously game-breaking bug.