**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How's 6star Valkyrie (Any tips on how to use her)

Yash0101Yash0101 Posts: 134
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips

(Got her Today and don't have much idea on how to use her) (I know I can search it on YouTube but I Also wanna know from you guys)
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,187 ★★★★★
    All you gotta do is mlll on your opponent's block pretty much. Make sure you have three pierce buffs before you throw sp2 (specials also on the block) and that's it, rinse and repeat.
    Congrats btw that's some really really good luck right there.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,580 ★★★★
    As @ItsClobberinTime said, Valkyrie has a very simple rotation. However, to get the maxiumum effectiveness out of her, high to max sig is necessary
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    https://youtube.com/@bittersteel7362

I’ll link the forums own @BitterSteel, as he’s got a lot of Valkyrie stuff on the channel for people to watch and learn from.

Congrats on the pull!
  • Yash0101Yash0101 Posts: 134
    edited February 2023

All you gotta do is mlll on your opponent's block pretty much. Make sure you have three pierce buffs before you throw sp2 (specials also on the block) and that's it, rinse and repeat.
    Congrats btw that's some really really good luck right there.

Thanks for the tips
    And my luck was mostly awesome when I pop up 3 or 4 monthly crystal at once
    Most of the time I get a 6 star and also a 5 star and also sometimes 2 6stars
    (Poping up 3 or 4 was way better than spinning or pop up 5 or more crystals {atleast for me})
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 963 ★★★★
    No need to over-complicate her rotation. Just MLLL into block and sp2. Building bulwarks does increase fury potency from sp2, but it isn't necessary for short-medium length fights imo.

I’ll link the forums own @BitterSteel, as he’s got a lot of Valkyrie stuff on the channel for people to watch and learn from.

Congrats on the pull!

Thanks brother

No need to over-complicate her rotation. Just MLLL into block and sp2. Building bulwarks does increase fury potency from sp2, but it isn't necessary for short-medium length fights imo.

Does she need Awken or not?
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 963 ★★★★
    Yash0101 said:

Does she need Awken or not?
    Well, once awakened she can passively counter unstoppable effects with her pierce buff and go stun immune with bulwarks. Her unstoppable counter is the most effective one in the game as there isn't a way to get around it (i think).

If u want to use those specific pieces of utility, she does need to be awakened. Aside from that, everything else is in her base kit itself.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,660 ★★★★
    Her awakened ability is pretty great, but you have to be willing to invest sigs. There are three plateaus - one in the 60s, one in the 120s, then max sig. Basically how many pierces/bulwarks you need to stack to get access to the utility mentioned above. I took mine to max sig as being largely unstoppable immune when you hit 11 on the combo meter is pretty great.

The play style (hitting into block) can take some getting used to, though, so she’s not for everyone.
  • LexSaviLexSavi Posts: 159
    To add to the above comment. Her awakened ability is solid, but it might have one of the steepest returns on stones. Mine is currently at sig 105 and has the same benefit as sig 1. Based on what I see on aunt mai, you need to pass sig 120 to get any more benefit than sig 1.
    LexSavi said:

To add to the above comment. Her awakened ability is solid, but it might have one of the steepest returns on stones. Mine is currently at sig 105 and has the same benefit as sig 1. Based on what I see on aunt mai, you need to pass sig 120 to get any more benefit than sig 1.

Actually I have generic gem but I am not gonna use it on her (I am saving it for Hercules or Nick Fury)
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,660 ★★★★
    LexSavi said:

That’s not completely true actually. Less than 60 requires 4 pierces/bulwarks to unlock the utility. Once you get into the 60s (don’t remember the exact number - 64 or 66?) it drops to 3 pierces/bulwarks. 120 something (maybe 126?) drops it to 2, then at max sig it is 1 pierce/bulwark.

LexSavi said:

That’s not completely true actually. Less than 60 requires 4 pierces/bulwarks to unlock the utility. Once you get into the 60s (don’t remember the exact number - 64 or 66?) it drops to 3 pierces/bulwarks. 120 something (maybe 126?) drops it to 2, then at max sig it is 1 pierce/bulwark.
    Oh
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 384 ★★★

Congrats on the pull!

Came here to do just that! Glad someone beat me to it! BitterSteel is an amazing creator and I’m very excited to see where he’s headed.

Jinx
  • Zak2025Zak2025 Posts: 60
    shes very good one of best skill just hit block
  • LexSaviLexSavi Posts: 159

LexSavi said:

You are correct! Somehow got it into my head it started at 3. Thanks for setting it straight.

Although it’s not as bad as I thought, she still has a steep curve for stones put into her. Only gets a benefit every 60+ stones. Not sure if there are other champs like that since most give an incremental benefit per stone.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    So essentially, just allow the combo meter to go up in normal gameplay, and only if you need stun immunity, then you fiddle with lowering the combo meter?

Secondly, does the Evade charges from SP1 come into play at all? Does it essentially just let you do a 5-hit combo into the block?