**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

The February LEGEND RUN ! (2023)

Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 217
edited February 2023 in General Discussion
Has anyone attempted for the Legend run of this month by exploring the February’s event quest?

If yes, kindly tell ur Total time of Exploring the Proven & Conquer difficulty, in this thread.
# Legend Title

Comments

• Options
    ArrësArrës Posts: 16

Has anyone attempted for the Legend run of this month by exploring the February’s event quest?

If yes, kindly tell ur Total time of Exploring the Proven & Conquer difficulty, in this thread.
    # Legend Title

I did a time of 3h58
  • Options
    Arrës said:

# Legend Title

I did a time of 3h58
    Cool, Which champs did u use?
  • Options

2 hour 59 minutes

Sounds Great ,mate! Which champs did u use?
  • Options

Arrës said:

# Legend Title

I did a time of 3h58
    Cool, Which champs did u use?
    Hit monkey
  • Options
    JonpointohJonpointoh Posts: 17
    Does anyone know when the last eligible day to get the title is? Can't seem to find the email in game
  • Options

Does anyone know when the last eligible day to get the title is? Can't seem to find the email in game

it's too late I think you'll have to do it in March
  • Options
    edited February 2023

First 2 weeks of an EQ(launch)
    However kabam always mention it in every EQ mail at the end.
  • Options
    Hungman2Hungman2 Posts: 11

# Legend Title

I did 3:09:07. Is this enough to get Top 100? Do you think the times are higher than before after EQ got buffed?
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Hungman2 said:

# Legend Title

I did 3:09:07. Is this enough to get Top 100? Do you think the times are higher than before after EQ got buffed?
    I would guess yes but it really depends. I got it with 3:22 I think back in September’s EQ and finished 79th. For the most part if you are sub-3:30 you’ll be fine. But it depends on who enters, how their ai behaves, and how their phones run the game. There’s no way to give you a definitive answer because it’s there’s no guarantee until you’ve gotten the message that says you got it.
  • Options
    when are the results?
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Hungman2 said:

Pretty good time. Great chance for the title
  • Options
    Arrës said:

when are the results?

Probably 8th or 9th March
  • Options
    ADVERBAADVERBA Posts: 16
    edited February 2023
    Bro I did like 3:30 is it a good time? I've seen couple of videos on youtube of people doing legend run on january 2023, they did like 3:50 but they still got it tho. Remembering that EQ is harder than ever.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 836 ★★★
    man , i have a pretty decent roster , but my samsung galaxy a7 (2018) do not allow me to compete for this
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 836 ★★★
    ADVERBA said:

Bro I did like 3:30 is it a good time? I've seen couple of videos on youtube of people doing legend run on january 2023, they did like 3:50 but they still got it tho. Remembering that EQ is harder than ever.

3:30 should be fine , top 70 i think
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    ADVERBA said:

3:30 sounds good 👍
    Which champs did u use?
  • Options

Has anyone attempted for the Legend run of this month by exploring

Hungman2 said:

# Legend Title

I would guess yes but it really depends. I got it with 3:22 I think back in September’s EQ and finished 79th. For the most part if you are sub-3:30 you’ll be fine. But it depends on who enters, how their ai behaves, and how their phones run the game. There’s no way to give you a definitive answer because it’s there’s no guarantee until you’ve gotten the message that says you got it.
    Can’t wait till the results come in
  • Options

Hungman2 said:

I have a good feeling too, my third attempt overall
  • Options
    ADVERBA said:

Yeah, HP are significantly higher since last month with the addition of TB difficulty. So should the times be higher i guess, but not sure. And last month were given 150 Legend Titles instead of 100, because they nerfed the HP a little bit down. Maybe that’s why people with 3:50 could get the title. Fingers crossed that you still made it
  • Options
    Hungman2 said:

ADVERBA said:

Yeah, HP are significantly higher since last month with the addition of TB difficulty. So should the times be higher i guess, but not sure. And last month were given 150 Legend Titles instead of 100, because they nerfed the HP a little bit down. Maybe that’s why people with 3:50 could get the title. Fingers crossed that you still made it
    Do I have a good chance tho on getting the title?
  • Options
    Hungman2 said:

Hungman2 said:

I have a good feeling too, my third attempt overall
    You have a very high chance on getting it cuz couple of videos showing people are getting the title on 3:50
  • Options
    I think under 4h and a good time to get the title
  • Options
    Arrës said:

I think under 4h and a good time to get the title

got it
  • Options
    ADVERBA said:

Hungman2 said:

ADVERBA said:

Do I have a good chance tho on getting the title?
    It’s not impossible but maybe close at the bottom. I would be shocked if the times don’t go up with increasing HPs. We’ll find out this friday
  • Options
    Can’t wait for the March’s legend run ✨
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 449 ★★★

Arrës said:

when are the results?

Probably 8th or 9th March
    Results will be posted sometime on the 10th. They always post the results and give out the title on the Friday after the new event conent goes live.
  • Options
    ADVERBA said:

Arrës said:

when do we receive the results of the legend run?

U GOT IT ALREADY? THE TITLE
    No
  • Options
    ADVERBA said:

Arrës said:

ADVERBA said:

Arrës said:

No
    bruhhh how long we need to wait lmfao
    I don't know but its long :(
  • Options
    Arrës said:

ADVERBA said:

Arrës said:

ADVERBA said:

Arrës said:

No
    bruhhh how long we need to wait lmfao
    I don't know but its long :(
    Bruh i guess its tomorrow if its not that's it i have no hope anymore