**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Beyond the daily login, there should be other ways for The Uncollected to collect grandmaster shards

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
If you have ideas, please share

Beyond the daily login, there should be other ways for The Uncollected to collect grandmaster shards 74 votes

Yes
86%
HiapeindexStara99NMEONESVdh2008hurricantStavelotXoteCableShrimkinsDHCVoLtvd016GbSarkarDrakon56LeNoirFaineantHaji_SaabNoob_2yrsJensC91HarcourtmazeTheLazyKingSpinoSmokinSurfer 64 votes
No
13%
SnakeEyes69HeartlessDeadbyrd9AxeCopFirePiviotXillymanZane22Jonrdz1IAmNotUrMomJJG 10 votes

Comments

• 1King_Jerry1King_Jerry Posts: 66
    there is: units
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    No
    It’s a free crystal every 2 weeks. It’s already better than the old phc shards
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    It is starting to seem like most of these polls could be replaced with: "Should Kabam give us more free stuff? Vote yes or no!"

....just endless variations of the same theme
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Yes
    Redo the crystal cornocpuia rewards for uncollected. 2*s and phc shards (more 2*s) are worthless
  • RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    Yes
    Arena rewards could be better if grandmaster shards be there.
  • Yes
    There should be a simple exchange rate in place for uncollected. 10k PHC shards = 2k GM shards.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    there is: units

I said Grandmaster shards, not Grandmaster crystals.

• dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    There should be a simple exchange rate in place for uncollected. 10k PHC shards = 2k GM shards.

Yeah, I was kind of hoping the arena PHC shards would become GM shards, at some reduced rate.

After all, if they value a PHC at 100 units, and a GM is only double that at 200 units, a 5:1 ratio from arenas seems fair.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    Yes
    People voting no are not uncollected and don't want us cool guys getting more stuff
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Yes
    They should replace event quest phc shards with GMC shards for uncollected
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    No
    hurricant wrote: »
    People voting no are not uncollected and don't want us cool guys getting more stuff

Nope, try again. I'm uncollected, but in an alliance with several that are not. I think any additional rewards for Uncollected titleholders would skew things in the game too much.
    Yes

Nope, try again. I'm uncollected, but in an alliance with several that are not. I think any additional rewards for Uncollected titleholders would skew things in the game too much.

You can use that argument for not having uncollected perks at all. Tell your ally members to become uncollected then

Interesting point of view. I think it would help the middle guys out and also motivate the lower guys to shoot for Uncollected.

Yes
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

Interesting point of view. I think it would help the middle guys out and also motivate the lower guys to shoot for Uncollected.

By "interesting" did you mean "wrong"
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    No

You can use that argument for not having uncollected perks at all. Tell your ally members to become uncollected then

I can and I do. The rewards for being uncollected are already far better than the previous daily garbage.
    Yes

edit: abuse! yes. how is this abuse
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    Yes
    replace phc shards with grand master crystal shards in the 4 star featured arena only

Careful! Kabam may close the thread for that type of language!

• Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    Yes
    I wouldn’t ask for them for free but maybe reward small portions in the featured arenas or basic arenas.
    edited November 2017
    I never said for free, either. Im just saying having another way to earn them bit by bit like they do with premium shards would be cool.