Venom the duck or doom ( act 5 )

It might sound like a crazy question but I’m really unsure about this. I could rank up venom the duck right now to rank 4 with the glory I have and he’s been hard carrying me through act 4. Or I rank 3 doom which will take more glory and grinding and my sigil ends in a couple hours so i wont have access to it. Im on act 5 rn.

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Definitely Doom
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,524 ★★★★★
    Doom. He'll carry you into Act 7. Use Xp boosts on Act 4 if you have them and get to level 40.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★
    Doom is much better for your content. With that being said, I actually used Venom the Duck to carry me instead of Doom because I played so poorly in act 5 that I needed VtD's Regen to help me continue without needing revives and potions.
  • AmILuckyAmILucky Member Posts: 4

Doom is much better for your content. With that being said, I actually used Venom the Duck to carry me instead of Doom because I played so poorly in act 5 that I needed VtD's Regen to help me continue without needing revives and potions.

Im actually in that type of situation myself, im not exactly good myself, and I always end up taking too much damage, plus I spend too much time trying to set up for doom rotation. So I like using venom because of the simplicity. Is there anything that could help me with doom that i should know?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★
    Just practice with him and watch some videos on the Doom cycle.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★
    VtD is fun and useful but only when the RNG cooperates.

Doom is not much fun IMO (apart from the slap, I giggle every time) but will be useful for a looong time.
  • BadahBadah Member Posts: 275 ★★
    Doom all day… in a couple of months you will have no use for that VtD, but you will still be using Doom :) I’m in act 7 now, still using my 5* Doom.
  • Zak2025Zak2025 Member Posts: 60
    doom obvs