SupaflyaznSupaflyazn Member Posts: 75
edited February 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Device and Version: iPhone 13 Pro

Device Operating System: iOS 16.2

Mobile Carrier: Verizon

Cellular or WiFi: WiFi

Game Version Installed: V 38.0

Game Mode: Story Quests.

Champions Affected: I have only noticed while playing with my 6* R4 Max Sig 200 Quicksilver.

Active Boosts: none

Description of the Issue: When using Quicksilver, his abilities say that after 300 charges, he gains a Slow debuff. I was using QS on Act 7.3.3 Mix Master lane when I discovered this. The Slow debuff shows on the icon, however, the defender is still able to evade. For the purposes of this bug analysis, I wanted to duel Ultron, since he evades a lot, and sure enough, Ultron still evades even with 300+ charges on QS. I have attached screenshots showing this

bug.

Comments

• SupaflyaznSupaflyazn Member Posts: 75
    The real reason why I discovered something was off is because I thought Slow would work against Mix Master in Act 7.3.3. Does it not work against this node?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,703 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Considering Ultron is immune to Slow “effects”, the debuff and icon shouldn’t even be showing up

• shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Member Posts: 285 ★★
    He is immune to the effects of Slow, not Slow itself.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★

The real reason why I discovered something was off is because I thought Slow would work against Mix Master in Act 7.3.3. Does it not work against this node?

It will, just not on Ultron. Even without slow, Ultron's evade has a 100% chance to trigger. He will always evade except against true strike.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,871 ★★★★★

It will, just not on Ultron. Even without slow, Ultron's evade has a 100% chance to trigger. He will always evade except against true strike.
    Or Coldsnap. I use Elsa to stop him Evading regularly.
  • LeinadSagravLeinadSagrav Member Posts: 16
    I tried Quicksilver in today's side quest (Ep 3) against Squirrel Girl. He did not apply the slow debuff. Am I doing something wrong? Could this be related?
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★

I tried Quicksilver in today's side quest (Ep 3) against Squirrel Girl. He did not apply the slow debuff. Am I doing something wrong? Could this be related?

Can't apply slow to class advantage
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 974 ★★★★

Can't apply slow to class advantage
    Yep, this is the same situation with Scorpion (with Toad syn, I learn that in a hard way).

So unless we have She Hulk or SpiderGwen ranked up, we are screwed.

Another nicely done side quest and objective design from the Kabam team.

Fun fun fun.