**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

New favourite champ!

RawrasurusRawrasurus Posts: 54 ★★
edited February 2023 in General Discussion

Pulled her from the pre-release future antman crystal in the Black iso shop. Easily one of my favourite champs now. She does crazy damage and her utility is great.

Comments

• Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    congrats!
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,423 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Cassie Lang is the improved Antman 2.0, sadly Antman didn't get any rework to reflect giant man attack..
    Congratulations on pulling Stinger, OP.. is she good undupe or requires awaken and sig200 type champion.
  • Options
    RawrasurusRawrasurus Posts: 54 ★★
    psp742 said:

Cassie Lang is the improved Antman 2.0, sadly Antman didn't get any rework to reflect giant man attack..
    Congratulations on pulling Stinger, OP.. is she good undupe or requires awaken and sig200 type champion.

Her base kit seems to be pretty solid, but I could see her sig ability boosting her damage and survivability by a decent chunk

Dont think its 100% needed though
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    I didn't really expect much from Cassie when I saw the champion reveal, but it seems I have been proven wrong. She is the Ant Man rework we all needed, and, as a plus, she is also fun to play, which is one of the most important elements of any champion
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 892 ★★★
    I'm insanely jealous and in love with that champ. I literally play her in arenas at all stars just because she is so fun