**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should I take to R3

I have lots of options and was wondering which one would be the best

1. Hercules (Unawakened)
2. Galan (Awakened Sig 20)
3. Valkyrie (Unawakened)
4. Absorbing Man (Awakened Sig 40)
5. Shang Chi (Unawakened)
6. Mole Man (Unawakened)
7. Warlock (Unawakened)
8. Nick Fury (Awakened Sig 20)

Comments

• Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 500 ★★★
    All of them.

Hercules is unawakened otherwise he would have been a clear first choice.

Iwould also not choose Mole Man because the other three skill champions you have listed are better across the various game modes. After that it depends on the rest of your roster, skill/comfort level with the champion and where you need the r3. No wrong choice
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    Hercules, Galan and NF are the best choices. Herc is, well, Herc, Galan has an easy rotation to master and is great for finishing fights quickly, and NF's sig ability is a BG game changer
  • Options
    That's a great list of champs, so I agree to rank up all of them when you can. Warlock is very useful for a lot of content, but if you don't need him right now ranked up, I would personally go with Fury, then Herc. I don't have Galan or Absorbing Man, so I can't speak for those choices. I don't use Valkyrie (yet). I got Hercules before the banquet event so I was able to use a generic awakening gem on him, he is a path clearer for almost every content area.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,324 ★★★★★
    Broo, herc vs absorbing man is like Ironman vs batman. Both are goats, so no debate, rankup whichever u feel more comfortable with. I heard somewhere that abs man needs high skill
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    Hercules. Absorbing Man is overrated because of skill requirement and he might get rebalanced. Hercules is well known value.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I would do fury and then warlock. If herc was duped he would have been the first choice