**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Maybe actually ban people from chat for telling others to kill themselves?

SkyeBerrySkyeBerry Posts: 90
edited February 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
As the title says, I've seen a problem player in chat for a while now, told multiple different players "kys" or kill yourself including me, I've reported them multiple times, even directly through the support contact form yet I keep seeing them pop back up in chat. What's the point of the report function in what's supposed to be a kid friendly game, if people going around calling others slurs and telling them to kill themselves just get back in in a matter of like 2 days?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Barri8Barri8 Posts: 108
    Bro just deal with it, can’t be so fragile to let a comment like that to affect you.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,592 ★★★★
    Barri8 said:

Bro just deal with it, can’t be so fragile to let a comment like that to affect you.

100% agree!
  • If you find someone violating the in-game chat policies. Feel free to report them to the Support Team for review. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.