**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation

So a little while back there was a post made by a Kabam employee that said that they have a package coming for input issues. Its been a while and i just want to know if there is any extra information gathered about that

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    The never said for the input issues.
  • Options
    MIND035MIND035 Posts: 35
    They gave a massive compensation 2 years ago with 6 star crystals, potions and catalysts.
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    MIND035 said:

They gave a massive compensation 2 years ago with 6 star crystals, potions and catalysts.

Yea there was one last July. One in august of 2021, and one In july of 2020. Now there has been none since last july.
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★

So a little while back there was a post made by a Kabam employee that said that they have a package coming for input issues. Its been a while and i just want to know if there is any extra information gathered about that

You living in July 2022? Lmao

Fr th, there are other compensation's which we are waiting for. But have not promised anything for input issues. Which imo they should consider a small package as it’s gotten really bad recently for a lot of people.
    As they bloody well should compensate us mcoc players, we've been putting up with these ridiculous input issues for many weeks now and still no updates from kabam about the issues, it's bloody stupid.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★

Last I saw was investigating how a messed up side event node affected summoners and compensating for that. The input issue was danced around and said they are looking for what everyone is saying, but I haven't heard that they even acknowledged they actually exist.

I haven't been doing much this past week, so haven't had as many issues as I did at the start of the month. I did have two heavies fail input after parrying in AW....but I had that before this month. No combo breakers the last few days though.
  • Options
    aishTheKingaishTheKing Posts: 38
    There was a post made because of input issues on older devices so that's why i was wondering. I saw this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tZTDiGHWEw