**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Forged To Fight Compensation

Considering that it is supposed to release by the 28th (in 2 days), has there been any info on it yet? Or has the expected date been moved or something?

Comments

• Options
    SuhshehshsSuhshehshs Posts: 72
    edited February 2023
    There was compensation for Transformers Forged to Fight (another similar Kabam game) ending, and if you had a Kabam account also in MCOC you were to receive it. It could be like Realm of Champions compensation but idk because there hasn't been much info since.
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    I believe they mentioned sometime in March for comp. on the TFTF discord
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Oh ok thanks Draconic I thought they were going to state it in advance like in MROC.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

There was compensation for Transformers Forged to Fight (another similar Kabam game) ending, and if you had a Kabam account also in MCOC you were to receive it. It could be like Realm of Champions compensation but idk because there hasn't been much info since.

With MRoC there was no communication beyond the initial “there will be compensation” prior to getting the compensation. You’ll know what you get when you get it.
  • Options
    Yeah mb. I saw it on a discord message and I thought they put the info on the official MROC server before compensating.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

With MRoC there was no communication beyond the initial “there will be compensation” prior to getting the compensation. You’ll know what you get when you get it.
    That's not true. They announced it and then they posted what the comp was to be. The only thing they didn't post was how many units you'd get for the amount of money you spent on the game but they provided the tiered comp on their discord.
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★

MROC comp. above hopefully TFTF is somewhat similar to this