**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WiFi Issues Are Back

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
Title says it all. Last path of TB EQ had hang ups at end and beginning of each fight. Just adding stones to champs hangs up.

Other apps seem fine. No drops or delays. Please fix.

Dr. Zola

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    This is going to sound weird, but I was having a lot of connection issues at the beginning of the month, but after getting a new router from my ISP they’ve all resolved. Not saying to get a new Router, but try turning everything off for 10 minutes and disconnecting your device from the Wi-Fi and just see if that helps. It might or might not, but that’s something that seems to have helped me at least.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

This is going to sound weird, but I was having a lot of connection issues at the beginning of the month, but after getting a new router from my ISP they’ve all resolved. Not saying to get a new Router, but try turning everything off for 10 minutes and disconnecting your device from the Wi-Fi and just see if that helps. It might or might not, but that’s something that seems to have helped me at least.

Good advice. I did the same with new equipment about a month ago and it helped somewhat.

I’m currently on the shut down/restart plan.

I also reinstalled the game and my VPN last week. That worked for a few days, but I’m back to square one. I do think it’s more complicated than just “their servers run on potato juice” but I do find it unusual it happens on this one app repeatedly.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

ItsDamien said:

Good advice. I did the same with new equipment about a month ago and it helped somewhat.

I also reinstalled the game and my VPN last week. That worked for a few days, but I’m back to square one. I do think it’s more complicated than just “their servers run on potato juice” but I do find it unusual it happens on this one app repeatedly.

Dr. Zola
    For sure there is something not quite right between the servers Kabam use and our device connection but I don’t have enough experience with server tech to say what. It’s unfortunate that we can only do the little available to us on our end to alleviate connection issues for a while.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

DrZola said:

ItsDamien said:

Dr. Zola
    For sure there is something not quite right between the servers Kabam use and our device connection but I don’t have enough experience with server tech to say what. It’s unfortunate that we can only do the little available to us on our end to alleviate connection issues for a while.
    Right. And our options are self-support or nada.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    edited February 2023
    Kabam: "That sounds like a you problem"
  • Options

Kabam: "That sounds like a you problem"

“Self-support” :'(

Dr. Zola