**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Attuma bugged? AAR reversal bugged? Can't purify Future ant man's debuffs!

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,016 ★★★★
edited March 2023 in General Discussion
So I was trying my Attuma vs Future Ant man in TB eq, now, Attuma's heavy attack purifies a non damaging debuff, and you can get that chance up (purify several debuffs at once) by having your ability accuracy increased. Whenever Attuma's ability accuracy would be reduced by for example 100%, he instead gains +100% Abillity accuracy, anyway, Glance reduces ability accuracy but Attuma should instead gain more! In this video you can see Attuma CANNOT purify Future Ant man's debuff for some reason!
High chance this isn't about the glancing, or aar, as he still was able to turn Hydrations into Concussions, but for sure something is wrong with Future ant man's debuff. Some sort of a bug? Or is there a reason as to way he can't purify it?
https://youtu.be/UZgdE2q_T3k

Comments

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Disintegration isn't non damaging though is it?
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    Always best to ask why than blame it on BUG.
    If theres a bug, people in forums identity those pretty fast.
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

Definitely this. People have this strange hobby of associating people who blame it on bugs with whiners, and then they get annoyed and pretty rude. Best to ask for what you missed over a bug
  • Options

Definitely this. People have this strange hobby of associating people who blame it on bugs with whiners, and then they get annoyed and pretty rude. Best to ask for what you missed over a bug
    I wasn't rude man
    WAS I?
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★

I wasn't rude man
    WAS I?
    No, you were not. And, you didn't state is was a bug, but rather asked if it was a bug. No worries and the way you approached this was fine.
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

I wasn't rude man
    WAS I?
    Not at all, was meaning that the people who see others blaming bugs get rude. You’re fine, sorry for the unclear wording
  • Options

I wasn't rude man
    WAS I?
    Not at all, was meaning that the people who see others blaming bugs get rude. You’re fine, sorry for the unclear wording
    Ohhh... sorry too for the misunderstanding