**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Share your biggest Battlegrounds W's!

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,020 ★★★★
Honestly I've just wanted to show this massive W I just had!

Comments

• Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    Reached GC!

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,756 ★★★★★
    I love discovering that certain champions of mine can take certain tricky opposing champions. I remember not having a good counter for a beefy Havok, so I threw in Hyperion. He aced it, 100% health left. Basically just stun-chained him.

Another cool find was that Hercules is a great counter for Ebony Maw since he has True Sense on his SP1. I was totally prepared to get wrecked since I hate fighting Maw, but instead I walked out with a full health bar once more.

The craziest victory I've had was with my OG Storm during the Crit Me With Your Best Shot meta a few seasons back. I nuked down a Korg in 16 seconds.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,020 ★★★★
    Ercarret said:

I love discovering that certain champions of mine can take certain tricky opposing champions. I remember not having a good counter for a beefy Havok, so I threw in Hyperion. He aced it, 100% health left. Basically just stun-chained him.

Another cool find was that Hercules is a great counter for Ebony Maw since he has True Sense on his SP1. I was totally prepared to get wrecked since I hate fighting Maw, but instead I walked out with a full health bar once more.

The craziest victory I've had was with my OG Storm during the Crit Me With Your Best Shot meta a few seasons back. I nuked down a Korg in 16 seconds.

That Herc fight is pretty cool, but Havok doesn't really require a counter in my opinion, just not someone that's bad against him.
    Whenever I fights Havok on bgs I use Scorp/Hulkling
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★