First 6 Star Awakening

9Suhail9Suhail Member Posts: 28

I have a 6* generic awakening gem - I'm not sure whether to use it or save it for now. I'm trying to become Cavalier but act 6 is giving me a hard time and I'm not able to clear anything in act 6.
Highly appreciate any suggestions

First 6 Star Awakening 30 votes

Archangel
86%
PantherusNZHzoriSarvanga1_Ewell65SSS69TripleBJustin2524Hawkcrew2000RenaxqqSoyheyor123Celtic1981Yodabolt21JefechutaReal_Madrid_76_2DeepworldDraconic_12abamLBN1willrun4adonutPat_McGloin_1Licky 26 votes
Tigra
10%
Barri89SuhailSuhshehshs 3 votes
Valkyrie
3%
JenskeD 1 vote
Guillotine 2099
0%

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    You'll use him for almost everything.
  • Mknight123Mknight123 Member Posts: 278 ★★★
    Am I missing something? I'm cavalier and I haven't even gotten a 6 star class gem, where have you possibly gotten a 6* generic from???
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Archangel

Am I missing something? I'm cavalier and I haven't even gotten a 6 star class gem, where have you possibly gotten a 6* generic from???

Banquet Event
  • Mknight123Mknight123 Member Posts: 278 ★★★
    Jefechuta said:

Banquet Event
    Ah right guess I didn't spend enough money for ka-scam 😒
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,547 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Feels so weird i have never even imagined of a generic AG on my account and this man already has one before becoming cavalier. Really a Ka-scam
  • 9Suhail9Suhail Member Posts: 28
    Tigra
    I'm a non-spender in the game. I just follow videos of @RichTheMan and @TheKiryu Before the event I had one 6Star champion and after the event I had 10+. I got this generic gem in January and I'm waiting awaken the right champion because I'm not getting another gem anytime soon. There's no scam by Kabam - you have to do a lot of grinding and have a lot of patience to get big rewards.
    Thank you for your suggestions.