**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Matchmaking in BG is meh!

I see a lot of People telling either negative or positive about Battlegrounds. But I agree on one thing; Matchmaking is horrible!
I am a Thronebreaker player with one r4 and some r3 and r2s and many 5* r5 too in my deck.

I matched comfortably till like Gold 2 or something; the matches being fair having the opponent having decks sometimes weaker, comparable or even sometimes being stronger than mine. I used to sometimes win or lose depending on who had better counters.
But as I entered Plat 3, matchmaking went upside down. I had people like paragons or even Thronebreakers with like 5-7 or something r4 which is considerable but the worse part is that they have the weakest champs being like r3 and having PI the same as my top 5 champs.
The feeling is worse when you know you have counters/decent options or sometimes okay champs to the opponent's champion but you get absolutely demolished when you see that they have like.. so overpowered champs that even if i try, I will lose the 1st round, maybe get lucky on my 2nd round and win it because the opponent had no counters or nuke options, and then again get destroyed in the third round.
I know Kabam doesn't like picking out players names or even calling them out. Either of which is not my intention. I totally agree that these players are in the same rank as mine in Victory track so they get matched with me, but why me?
  • I was in gladiator circuit in the last 3 season by getting the wins from victory track from winning-losing and it's fine. In gladiator circuit, I agree that matchmaking is among the best out of the best. But atleast even in VT having like 9-10 days from now to ending season; How do I get matched with these overpowered rosters? That too in Plat 1. I played like 4 matches today in which I won only once. It's not like it's a 50-50 chance to win/lose depending on skilz as per kabam; but the fact that the opponents are so highly overpowered. Please address to this issue.