**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I'm kinda confused

So for the past month the sidequest rewards have been refreshed on entry. But for the final week in the forum post it says there will only be one awakening gem so will that reward be non refreshable? Or will you you get it after you've completed it four times? I sure hope its not the latter cause due to circumstances I missed three days so I won't be able to get the last two entry tickets.

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Lemonloaf said:

So for the past month the sidequest rewards have been refreshed on entry. But for the final week in the forum post it says there will only be one awakening gem so will that reward be non refreshable? Or will you you get it after you've completed it four times? I sure hope its not the latter cause due to circumstances I missed three days so I won't be able to get the last two entry tickets.

The AG is in the objectives not in the path...
  • Options
    LemonloafLemonloaf Posts: 117
    Coppin said:

Lemonloaf said:

The AG is in the objectives not in the path...
    Huh? I revised the announcement and you're right. I must be tripping I swear I saw it in the path 🤔🤔 anyways my bad.