**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why nobody talks about Misty Knight?

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
Title is pretty self-explanatory, why does everyone ignore her? She is pretty similar to Hit Monkey (glass cannon with guaranteed crits), but she feels completely overlooked. Which is surprising given her high damage and ability to have guaranteed crits and unblockable pretty much permanently,

Comments

• Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    She has yellow numbers all the time but not big yellow numbers, her main usage for me is staying unblockable through out the fight, but doing so you sacrifice her damage as you can't have both, she's alright champ
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 796 ★★★
    i didn't said that you said hit monkey better, but good video!!!
    Kerneas said:

Because hit monkey better? if you can give a video of her playstyle maybe as example?

It's not my video but here is one:

https://youtu.be/uGW6zUMVUmE

I don't say she is better than Hit-Monkey, but for a champ who can do 100k+ SP2 burst without much setup, be permanently unblockable and have guaranteed crits, I would expect her to be talked about more. Afterall, Herc is better than Venompool for example, but Venompool is a fairly known champ. Misty on the other hand is barely ever mentioned.
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Personally, if there’s one change I would make, it would be to add the Valkyrie synergy to her base kit. I just feel that would make it feel less like you have to choose between her damage and her utility.
  • Options
    JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
    I haven’t played her as I only recently pulled her as a 5 star.
    However I fought against her with quicksilver in arena and noticed she purified his whiplash as fast as I could put them on her.

Quicksilver counter alone makes her pretty dang good
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    The skill class is filled with champs that do those things with other utilities in their kits too.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    What should we be talking about?
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,018 ★★★★
    Personally I don't like her, she isn't cool
  • Options
    legalactionlegalaction Posts: 182 ★★
    Nothing special about her.

Kingpin is better fr fr
  • Options
    ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 416 ★★★

She has yellow numbers all the time but not big yellow numbers, her main usage for me is staying unblockable through out the fight, but doing so you sacrifice her damage as you can't have both, she's alright champ

You can play around this some with the Valkarie synergy but since Valkarie doesn’t need to be unblockable to do numbers, why wouldn’t anyone just use her alone. There’s some really good things in Misty’s kit, but a lot of it needs adjustment. The biggest one being that once her investigation is complete, should remain for the rest of the fight!
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

You can play around this some with the Valkarie synergy but since Valkarie doesn’t need to be unblockable to do numbers, why wouldn’t anyone just use her alone. There’s some really good things in Misty’s kit, but a lot of it needs adjustment. The biggest one being that once her investigation is complete, should remain for the rest of the fight!
    I like Misty on the whole; but think her Sig is particularly poor.

It really doesn't give her anything all that useful except against Science and Tech champions. It's a shame she missed the rebalancing programme 😔.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,917 ★★★★
    I kinda like her and think she is underrated