Options

An average player comment on BG’S

Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 867 ★★★★★
Work all day. Settle in for some down time on a Friday night to knock out some objectives. Maybe I will get lucky and make it to the next rank in victory track. Win a hard fought match. Get a badge.

Next match, the opponent selects the absolute lowest champs possible. Ok. Odd.

Then in 9 seconds with 3 hits he knocks out duped Nick Fury with a lower PI sentinel. Mocking emote flies across the screen. The other match, same result - less than 3 second nuke. 1 hit, and my higher PI Apoc is dead. One final mocking emote on the way out.

Elders marks gone. Badge gone. Time gone. Reporting the user doesn’t get my time back and resources back. And he/she will probably wreck more people tonight and for several more days.

On top of all the matchmaking discussions, You can’t have a competitive game mode in this setup with this sort of thing going on. This is a joke.

Comments

• Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    So true
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Should not be a surprise that a real time PVP mode is this much of a struggle when the only improvement the game has had in all these years regarding connection issues has been to pop an icon.
    Can we hope? Sure. Less probable things have happened.
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    You’re probably too average to be their target market they’re catering to big spenders.
  • Options
    legalactionlegalaction Posts: 182 ★★
    Keep wearing your tinfoil, these issues do not and have never existed.

😆 🤣