**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Relics’ Significance & How It Can Change

Personally I think relics are a really cool concept for the game and to me, is one of the most overlooked features in recent discussions. Im a pretty experienced player on act 7.1 currently and just took a long break from the game and when I came back, I saw they added relics. I have 8 relics and based on recent usage, I think they’re a cool concept that I think Kabam hasn’t taken full advantage of. From My what I’ve seen, I’ve taken away that it has a few usages but, honestly they seem pretty boring. I think if kabam added certain nodes rewarding certain class relics being used, then they would feel so much better to use and would add more strategy instead of just using it as soon as you get it. This idea may have been implemented or Suggested already since it’s pretty basic but I just want to share this in case it hasn’t been done before. If y’all have other suggestions/criticisms for relics, I’d like to see what the community thinks about them