**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gonna bring up a dirty word

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
edited March 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
After arguably the worst month for input and latency issues since we were told it was fixed, are we allowed to discuss compensation yet? Married with the faster AI that’s capable of parries , mid combo specials, and can Dex in the middle of special ending animations we all know things aren’t working as they should b
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Lpoo said:

Maybe it’s been said before but has anyone from Kabam acknowledged that there are input issues?

It’s on the trello bug board
  • Options
    This seems pretty universal but in the spirit of trying to be helpful too. I’m running the game on iOS 16.3.1 with an iPhone 13 Pro which I would figure is a bit of a sweet spot but maybe not
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    I did a couple of eop runs last night, encountered some horrendous combat lag and a few fights where inputs failed continuously.
    Cost me some extra revives for sure.
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Real issue is entire team Kabam Squad didn't even care to acknowledge the issue. This input issue has caused problems in BGs the most. Parrying becomes an issue as A.I gets over aggressive. Moreover BGs match making is awful, sometimes it's good, sometimes it's awful.

On my alternative account which is cavalier, it gets matched up against paragon with a legend tag, no matter what you will lose as the opponent will finish of the fight way quicker than i can.

Sadly last month's side quest compensation aren't made yet.

• Options
    DJMNH said:

Real issue is entire team Kabam Squad didn't even care to acknowledge the issue. This input issue has caused problems in BGs the most. Parrying becomes an issue as A.I gets over aggressive. Moreover BGs match making is awful, sometimes it's good, sometimes it's awful.

On my alternative account which is cavalier, it gets matched up against paragon with a legend tag, no matter what you will lose as the opponent will finish of the fight way quicker than i can.

Sadly last month's side quest compensation aren't made yet.

Appreciate you weighing in, but there’s lots of match making threads, to not muddy the waters let’s keep this to inputs, fight issues and possible compensation discussions. That’s already a really huge scope.
  • Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    That’s a lot of agrees… wow.

(Not saying I disagree, just… 2 disagrees and 50 agrees is crazy. Cool to see.)
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Axew said:

Lpoo said:

Maybe it’s been said before but has anyone from Kabam acknowledged that there are input issues?

It’s on the trello bug board
    I guess I wouldn't count this as acknowledgment
  • Options
    BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    It's a lot worse since the last update.
    AI is doing crazy things that it's never done before. (As per numerous threads on this)
    Input is an issue.
    Dex, parry, even doing a special (sometimes) just doesn't work.
    There won't be compensation for lost units + elder marks because they have never admitted there is a problem.
  • Options

What annoys me, is that Kabam employees must play the game. They can see firsthand all the issues.
    Yet silence is the order of the day.

While part of me acknowledges that they do have inputs on the bug board, we’ve yet to hear about AI reaction times not aligning with visual prompts (i.e. being attacked with the stun icon on the screen, characters being able to Dex/parry in the middle of a heavy or special ending animation) from them and it’s been quite some time since we’ve received a substantial update on what’s happening with the inputs and little acknowledgment of how the emotes update (not saying the are related but it’s definitely correlated on my mind) has made all of the above problems even worse. I know the forum team can only tell us do much but at this point I’d be happy with acknowledgment that this update has made things worse, and it should come with a decent compensation package, and hopefully an update on what is happening to address inputs snd latency issues
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    You..... you couldn't even be bothered to add an "e" to "be"? Lol sorry, got distracted.

I appreciate the calm and fairly reasonable request for compensation. I wish all such requests were made in this manner..... but maybe with more complete grammar.
  • Options

You..... you couldn't even be bothered to add an "e" to "be"? Lol sorry, got distracted.

I appreciate the calm and fairly reasonable request for compensation. I wish all such requests were made in this manner..... but maybe with more complete grammar.

By the time I caught it… it was lockd 😜.

But seriously thanks for the polite response.
This discussion has been closed.