**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Congratulations KABAM

Most ppl only come here to complain about the game, even i do, loads of times, but we also gotta give credit where its due.

I think the changes on the glory store were a spot on. I for example was struggling with too many cc4 amd not enough cb4, this was really helpfull for me and i apecciate that.

Also the news regarding the 12 hero crystal event seems awesome. I ve seen many posts regarding the unique 2*, and looks like kabam finally done something to the collectors like me, the 2* special arena and the collector crystal were also a very good move.

So, thank you kabam

Comments

• Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    While there's plenty to work on within the game, this is one nice thing I'm happy about. Now we just need the facebook likes.
  • Options
    RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Agree. We were discussing with a friend, this improvement of the store, and indeed, it's a nice update. Well done!
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,426 ★★★★
    I like playing this game. Also I amuse myself trolling the boards and reddit. There are some things that can be improved, and some recent sloppiness in game QC, but mostly it's a fun game to play. Kudos Kabam!