Objectives in new Incursion SQ..

CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
This is terrible . Have to remember 3 different tags to find champs..
Yeah pen and paper i guess...its like doing homework

Comments

• CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    BabyMiike said:

Coppin said:

This is terrible . Have to remember 3 different tags to find champs..
    Yeah pen and paper i guess...its like doing homework

Dude stop complaining do y'all always have to complain 🤣
    Hey i made a post where i said controls were better!
    No but seriously i would be fine it this was a regular screen.. but u gotta actually exit the "incursion" to check back the objective.. its kinda tedious 🤣
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,355 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Tags saving would be a cool feature.

Side note: Unless I’m misunderstanding something, the 6* AG doesn’t look too hard to get right?
    Emilia90 said:

Side note: Unless I’m misunderstanding something, the 6* AG doesn’t look too hard to get right?

I dunno i got frustrated picking thru tags and i ended up joining to level 1 🤣
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 958 ★★★★
    Coppin said:

Emilia90 said:

Well my memory is pretty poor ( maybe due old ages 🤣🤣🤣).

Anyway my solution was, to take a screenshoot of the objectives. Much easier to jump between champions selection and screenshot. 😁
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Member Posts: 417 ★★★
    Emilia90 said:

If my maths is correct you need to clear 36 zones of level 5 with the right tagged champs to get the AG.

Emilia90 said:

If my maths is correct you need to clear 36 zones of level 5 with the right tagged champs to get the AG.
    Yup. Luckily, Galan, Torch, and AA are all included in the first set of tags. They rip through incursions super easily
    edited March 2023
    BabyMiike said:

Coppin said:

LennyB45 said:

Coppin said:

LennyB45 said:

Coppin said:

Emilia90 said:

That's your fault for being an Idoit 💁🏽‍♂️
    Wow... I'm pretty sure u made more idiotic decisions that impacted in your personal real life...
    Says the person who plays this game more then he spends time with their family 💁🏽‍♂️
    Wow totally uncalled for.. but how would u know that?.. maybe i got kids.. maybe i don't... Maybe i am wealthy enough not to work.. maybe not ..
    Anyway totally off subject...
    I mean to be fair you, you ripped on his personal life now he just ripped on yours
    I just find it funny cause i dont have kids.. so yeah.. calling me a bad parent.. really? Rofl ..
    And he called me an idiot.. do we have to separate being an idiot in game and in real life?..
    Anyway back to the subject, would be nice for Kabam to have a better way to navigate in the future if this is the new design for SQ
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Agree with the sentiment.

I made a feedback post last month of how bad the Objectives were to keep track of, since it required too much keeping track of Ep #, Level #, Objective #, and where you actually were. Since objectives couldn't be completed until the previous one was logged, a player might be on Lvl 3 EP4 objectives and Lvl4 Ep3 objective on the other, and so on for 5-10 total objectives.

Unfortunately, they seemed to have repeated the annoyance it in a different way, where you have to look through multiple screens before you can play (look at the objective screen, look at the champion screen, look at the search tag screen, etc).
    altavista said:

Agree with the sentiment.

I made a feedback post last month of how bad the Objectives were to keep track of, since it required too much keeping track of Ep #, Level #, Objective #, and where you actually were. Since objectives couldn't be completed until the previous one was logged, a player might be on Lvl 3 EP4 objectives and Lvl4 Ep3 objective on the other, and so on for 5-10 total objectives.

Unfortunately, they seemed to have repeated the annoyance it in a different way, where you have to look through multiple screens before you can play (look at the objective screen, look at the champion screen, look at the search tag screen, etc).

Yeah i didn't really notice that much on last month until i had a salad bowl full of different objectives...
    I left some week 1 until week 3.. week 2 until week 4... Juggling the teams...the class disadvantage.. the 1 shots.. but this one seems a bit messier since its 3 tags and all...
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Just to make sure my reading comprehension is correct:
    For Blessed Objective, does the champion has to be all three tags (#Defensive Utility, #Offensive Damage Over Time, and #Control Denial), or do they only need to have one of them? The objective is worded with 'and' instead of 'or'.

When I do a Filter By Tag over my roster and select 'All Selected Tags' and select the three objectives, no champions have all 3 tags.
    altavista said:

Just to make sure my reading comprehension is correct:
    For Blessed Objective, does the champion has to be all three tags (#Defensive Utility, #Offensive Damage Over Time, and #Control Denial), or do they only need to have one of them? The objective is worded with 'and' instead of 'or'.

When I do a Filter By Tag over my roster and select 'All Selected Tags' and select the three objectives, no champions have all 3 tags.

One of them