**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Side Quest Thoughts?

Maxwell2454Maxwell2454 Posts: 100 ★★
edited March 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
I'm a massive fan of incursions and personally this is my favorite side quest in months, the new infinite hacks are really cool and some seem very op and the format of rewards is really good imo
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 665 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Currently just doing Threat level 1 to look at the new mods and see what champs and strategies will work well so haven't taken the full dive yet. It seems interesting!
    I personally love Incursions and I love that this is a bit of a change of pace from previous SQs, I just hope it doesn't end up getting stale after a month but I'm excited to see how it goes!
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,516 ★★★★★
    Having lots of fun so far. There are some great incursions champs within the first set of tags and the introduction of another rare hack at the start was cool.

I hated incursions when you had to find an ally member or someone to do it with you, but solo incursions is a lot of fun
  • evilKINGwilsonevilKINGwilson Posts: 207
    I've only tried incursions a few times ...who are usually some of the best champs?
  • RebornMVPRebornMVP Posts: 49
    Imo, it looks great! Has good rewards and I already liked incursions so this felt like an upgraded version with more hacks and better rewards.
    edited March 2023

I've only tried incursions a few times ...who are usually some of the best champs?

Usually Buff Heavy champss eem to be good from my experience, seeing as Buff Cornocopia is arguably one of the best hacks to pick up(it gives a chance for extra random buffs to be gained whenever you gain a buff, these random buffs include regen)

Champs that need a quest to ramp up tend to do pretty well, think Herc, Aegon(mostly in the past tho), stuff like that

And champs with high amount of survivability, King Groot, BWCV, other champs that can regen

In recent months there seems to also have been a bit of a shift towards Power Sting champs, with multiple hacks making those better, so also something to look out for
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    Bugged. #offensive burst champ (kitty) doesnt count for BLESSED threat lvl 5 objective for the AG.

Bugged. #offensive burst champ (kitty) doesnt count for BLESSED threat lvl 5 objective for the AG.

Did you do all 54 fights for the objective before that already? Pretty sure you have to do the first one for the second one to unlock and be counted
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Its the 2nd set of objectives.. u gotta finish the 1st set...
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,609 ★★★★★
    This is the best side quest ever and am having a hell lot of fun. Thanks kabaam
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    It’s not really a side quest, and I don’t appreciate being coerced into playing a mode that I don’t enjoy. Already got the 6* AG, and that was a tedious effort.
  • ManbatnManbatn Posts: 64
    My problem is the challenges don't give much and neither does the store. I got everything of value so now I have nothing to do the rest of the month.
  • LesktheGlut_666LesktheGlut_666 Posts: 74
    Boring, tedious and rewards locked to progression for a side quest is absolute pants.
    Come on Kabam do you really expect everyone who plays this game to have no life outside of it and 8 hours a day to dedicate to it.
    I appreciate you're trying to keep the whiners and cash cows happy but what about those who play for enjoyment rather than as a job..?
  • Jmille85Jmille85 Posts: 101
    I like incursions but I hate that this side quest is linked to the objectives and we basically have to keep entering over and over to meet the objective but get no rewards for the zones we have already completed… I’m already over it… but the objective rewards are pretty good this month which is the only reason I’m still doing the SQ.
  • Heruzu369Heruzu369 Posts: 78
    I think the overall idea is wonderful but the balancing of nodes is iffy. For instance, I have for what it feels like consistently ran into difficult defensive bosses with coward + any other nodes… THAT is annoying, and 54 fights for objectives should be knocked down to like 30. But great side quest in my opinion.

Enough said.

Ah yeah a 6* AG for doing some easy Incursions fights isn’t enough rewards from a SQ

Boring, tedious and rewards locked to progression for a side quest is absolute pants.
    Come on Kabam do you really expect everyone who plays this game to have no life outside of it and 8 hours a day to dedicate to it.
    I appreciate you're trying to keep the whiners and cash cows happy but what about those who play for enjoyment rather than as a job..?

Rewards have always been mostly locked to title and that’s good
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Terrible, terrible, terrible.. incursions are an awful game mode and now force people to play them
  • SnaponstewySnaponstewy Posts: 51
    If its that bad why u Still playing this game..ur all just complainers..if it was perfect the best rewards in the game and it was one fight ud day ohhh book hooo its not long its too shortt..I need more shards more this more that..just hilarious reading some of these comment if u hate it so much why do u continue to spend money and play..ur all just some negative nancys...
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    Fun but tedious
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Has to be the grindiest and 1 of the least rewarding SQ in history .