Options

Skip Dialogue not working right...EQ

mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
It seems like it won't accept the skip dialogue unless you see at least 3 or 4 pop ups.

It's either the button is not working for the first three or four popups, or it's been moved/changed so the input is a lot more difficult to hit.

Comments

• Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    This is what I posted in another thread:

If you are experiencing what I believe I am experiencing then the button seems to still work but the actual area that you can push to be read as pushing it is much, much smaller than it was prior to this update. I thought that the skip was broken the first time I ran an EQ quest after updating but have since found that sometimes I can skip the story parts on reruns on the first try and other times I hit the button multiple times before it works which is what makes me thing the area has been changed and I am not hitting precisely where it will recognize it sometimes.
  • Options
    Maniek79Maniek79 Posts: 10
    Please help this ASAP, it is so annoying to tap this skip button hundreds of times. Also it could be useful to add possibility to disable dialogs at all (in the configuration).
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Crine60 said:

If you are experiencing what I believe I am experiencing then the button seems to still work but the actual area that you can push to be read as pushing it is much, much smaller than it was prior to this update. I thought that the skip was broken the first time I ran an EQ quest after updating but have since found that sometimes I can skip the story parts on reruns on the first try and other times I hit the button multiple times before it works which is what makes me thing the area has been changed and I am not hitting precisely where it will recognize it sometimes.

I didn't see your post when I searched otherwise I would have added to yours....
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,294 ★★★★
    I noticed this last month for the Mojo date SQ.
    Despite having skip dialogue checked in settings, the dialogue still showed up from time to time. And when it did show up, I couldn't instantly hit the skip button to skip, it seemed to require allowing a few bits of dialogue to show up before it actually skipped.
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 247 ★★★
    Here I thought the sensitivity at that spot of my phone was acting up.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

Crine60 said:

I didn't see your post when I searched otherwise I would have added to yours....
    No problem, I just thought your thread title was more clear than the other one and it might get more attention so I wanted to put my comment in here as well. Only mentioned I posted in another thread as a notice that there might be other people posting in other threads so it might be more prevalent than it appeared at the time since I didn't see much discussion of it initially.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,839 ★★★★★
    Kabam Zero where are you .. you are missed with your brilliance